What are you drinking right now?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by tomodon »

JimLahey wrote:The usual, Canadian beer and Canadian whiskey. The beer is Hell's Gate pale ale and the whiskey is Gibsons!
Nice one Lahey! Going past Hell's Gate up up the Fraser River is one of the nicest drives I've ever done. Had the beer too. On Chilean wine here tonight. Cheers.

Catroaster
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Catroaster »

Genuine West Country scrumpy.

Nice but lethal.

PFrank

Post by PFrank »

Bridgeport India Pale Ale.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

PFrank wrote:Bridgeport India Pale Ale.
I have had that only once in my life in a chinese restaurant in the middle of the Chad desert. Holly fucking shit, that's a serious blast from the past.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

PFrank

Post by PFrank »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
I have had that only once in my life in a chinese restaurant in the middle of the Chad desert. Holly fucking shit, that's a serious blast from the past.
I have to admit, its a damn fine Ale. A Chinese restaurant in the middle of the Chad Desert sounds like an interesting experience. :)

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

PFrank wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:
I have to admit, its a damn fine Ale. A Chinese restaurant in the middle of the Chad Desert sounds like an interesting experience. :)
It was, as long as you are willing to trade your life for adventure.
Playing pétanque with the general at sunset when the rebels are trying to attack. Awful good times.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

tomodon wrote:
JimLahey wrote:The usual, Canadian beer and Canadian whiskey. The beer is Hell's Gate pale ale and the whiskey is Gibsons!
Nice one Lahey! Going past Hell's Gate up up the Fraser River is one of the nicest drives I've ever done. Had the beer too. On Chilean wine here tonight. Cheers.
Cheers Tomodon!
Hell's gate is a great beer, and the price is fantastic too.
Tonight it's Bowen Island IPA, Warfteiner, and sipping on Catto's scotch. Have a good one everyone.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

JimLahey wrote:
tomodon wrote:
Cheers Tomodon!
Hell's gate is a great beer, and the price is fantastic too.
Tonight it's Bowen Island IPA, Warfteiner, and sipping on Catto's scotch. Have a good one everyone.
We are claiming Jim Lahey for the CCC. Vive le Canada, vive le Québec français!
Sorry, I got carried away.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

a choice selection of the cheapest bottles of wine in the supermarket across the road
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

finished my shitty supermarket wine, started on my homemade wine. I like shitty supermarket wine
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

PFrank

Post by PFrank »

Bourbon (Jim Beam), club soda, and a twist of lime.

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

Genesee pounder

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

PBR 24

MasSangre
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by MasSangre »

Im so fucking pissed. Everyone is getting on my case and bothering the hell out of me. Im simply gonna start chugging this captain morgan right hur, try to drink away the anger into oblivion and etc

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

I can't believe everyone is getting on your case and bothering the hell out of you. You are such a wonderful chump...I mean chap.