Free Booze

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Jose Beam
Booze Head
Booze Head

Free Booze

Post by Jose Beam »

A co-worker of mine who's in her 60s has recently began dating a dry. Since then she has little by little been unloading the contents of her liquor cabinet unto yours truly. Most of the time it's nice, unopened bottles of Skyy or Bushmills. Hooch that is quickly laid to rest almost a soon as I clock out. However, she suprised me with something that is normally never on my shopping list: Baileys Irish Cream. I'll tell you friends, my mornings have been much more cheerful since then, and I think I may have finally aquired that "positive attitude" that is so demanded out of office drones. Sometimes there really is a silver lining.
I can't be your kind, and you can't be mine. Cos I've got wine... on my mind... all the time. -Johnny Paycheck

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Re: Free Booze

Post by Crystal »

So... you are not giving away booze.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

By the way, you are a lucky guy to have presents of booze randomly given to you. Don't get caught drinking the irish coffees though.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

binary
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by binary »

Crystal wrote:So... you are not giving away booze.
Yeah, is this some sort of joke? I coulda been panning for free booze somewhere else...

Jose Beam
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Jose Beam »

Yes, sorry. I meant free booze for me.
I can't be your kind, and you can't be mine. Cos I've got wine... on my mind... all the time. -Johnny Paycheck

Lush30
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Lush30 »

Damn you're so lucky wish somebody would be unloading the contents of their booze cabinets on to me.
I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just passionate about alcohol ; )