Tony Bourdain

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

vtjim
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by vtjim »

I'm a fan of Tony's too. I read Kitchen Confidential. I enjoy his tv appearances. He's okay in my book. He knows his way around a liquor cabinet and can cook up a blue streak. 8)

Hell, on Saturday my wife and I were eating breakfast at a restuarant and she ordered eggs Benedict. I said, "Gaaah! Hollandaise sauce!" :shock: :wink:

Did someone mention absinthe in the beginning of this thread? We got back from Prague visit #2 a couple of weeks ago. Brought back 2 liters of Absinth 35. I love that stuff. Bought a bottle at Ruzyne and we hopped a flight to Krakow for a few days. I drank the bottle in Krakow and promptly got some more when we got back to Prague. Also had some King of Spirits, but not the "gold".

Polish beer gave us hangovers. Not Czech beer though. Never. Budweiser and Staropramen dark, baby.

Enough rambling...
Beer near!

Abby
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Abby »

Mayhem wrote:Tony Bourdain, on No Reservations, was just at the Double Down Saloon in Las Venus Venus. He even mentioned Ass Juice. I can hardly wait until June.
Now that I know how they make the bacon martini, I really don't want an ass juice.