What's the worst beer you've ever tasted?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

xxx

Post by xxx »

Oh man you are somewhere from down South or East.

GradeALiquorWhore
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by GradeALiquorWhore »

Fiyah wrote:I just realized this thread has ONE answer:

The worst beer ever tasted is the one with the cigarette butt floating in it.. or two days worth of tabacco spit..
Damn. I think you just found the one I won't drink....
Everyone should believe in something.... I believe I'll have another drink.

Squane
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Squane »

Steel Reserve. Noxious fucking shit but it gets you wasted in a hurry.
"How come the company sent us a goddamned robot?"

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Deadignated Coccyx wrote:If we are just talking beer, then I'd have to say that I've totally hated every Ice beer I've tried.
See, now I'm down with the Ices. I'm particularly partial to Bud Ice.

I hear there's a National Bohemian Ice out there some where. I need to try it.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

mattgrowler
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by mattgrowler »

If you didn't answer "Reingold" then you haven't tasted the worst beer in history. Imagine a pungent skunky flavor followed by the taste of copper, after which it finishes with the crisp bouquet of urine and toilet water.

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

GradeALiquorWhore wrote:

The worst beer ever tasted is the one with the cigarette butt floating in it.. or two days worth of tabacco spit..
Sadly, I've seen it done.. Twice! by the same dude! in the same night!! He puked after the 2nd one..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Fiyah wrote:
GradeALiquorWhore wrote:

Sadly, I've seen it done.. Twice! by the same dude! in the same night!! He puked after the 2nd one..
Its some kind of mental thing: as soon as that cigarette-butt hits your lips, you almost always vomit.

You know, its been said before that as far as homeless people picking up cigarette butts off of the pavement or out of ash-trays is not as unheathly as it looks, seeing as how anything you're inhaling from the cigarette is inherently worse than whatever you might be lying on the ground. Its just that psychologically, picking up a cigarette off of the ground is gross.

Anyways, my roommate's dumb-ass rottweiler knocked over an empty beer with a little cigarette backwash in the bottom yesterday. Stunk like hell.

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

coqui_chris wrote:
Fiyah wrote:
GradeALiquorWhore wrote: Damn. I think you just found the one I won't drink....
Its some kind of mental thing: as soon as that cigarette-butt hits your lips, you almost always vomit.

You know, its been said before that as far as homeless people picking up cigarette butts off of the pavement or out of ash-trays is not as unheathly as it looks, seeing as how anything you're inhaling from the cigarette is inherently worse than whatever you might be lying on the ground. Its just that psychologically, picking up a cigarette off of the ground is gross.

Anyways, my roommate's dumb-ass rottweiler knocked over an empty beer with a little cigarette backwash in the bottom yesterday. Stunk like hell.
Beers should never double as ashtrays.. I ended up stealing a half dozen ashtrays from work after this episode.. We dont have smoking at bars in this state anymore, and I kinda miss it..
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Resident Asshole »

coqui_chris wrote:
Deadignated Coccyx wrote:If we are just talking beer, then I'd have to say that I've totally hated every Ice beer I've tried.
See, now I'm down with the Ices. I'm particularly partial to Bud Ice.

I hear there's a National Bohemian Ice out there some where. I need to try it.
That's interesting considering that Bud Ice is no different than Bud except that at some point it has been frozen. You can do the same thing yourself with regular Bud.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

Deadignated Coccyx wrote:That's interesting considering that Bud Ice is no different than Bud except that at some point it has been frozen. You can do the same thing yourself with regular Bud.
Nope. Bud Ice is, I believe, 5.6% ABV. The same cannot be said of Bud.
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

mattgrowler wrote:If you didn't answer "Reingold" then you haven't tasted the worst beer in history..
Now... now... just hold on a second. I am a serious beer-snob and I love that stuff. On tap it's outright heavenly. A sixer in bottles goes down smooth and easy as well.
Be safe everyone.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

grey goose wrote:
Deadignated Coccyx wrote:That's interesting considering that Bud Ice is no different than Bud except that at some point it has been frozen. You can do the same thing yourself with regular Bud.
Nope. Bud Ice is, I believe, 5.6% ABV. The same cannot be said of Bud.
Exactly. Same thing my ass. The different brewing practices bring out a higher ABV.

Qbert
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Qbert »

Just the other night, I was sitting in my room drinking Rolling Rocks. I've got a little alcove by the window where I'll just sit and read or stare at the backyard while drinking, so there's a shit-ton of bottles all around. I'd had a few beers and was a little floaty. Reached over for my beer without taking my eyes from my book (Sex Drugs & Cocoa Puffs, interesting read,) took a schwig and my tongue was on fire. I'd grabbed some several week old bottle with the schwill left in the bottom, it'd totally sprouted some crazy black mold and become some sort of liquid-gelatinous mass. It literally left a little trail from the bottom up to the mouth of the bottle.

Yacked out of fear of some terrible microbe growing inside me.
Brothers call me dog, they've got the letters backwards.

Whitekiboko
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Whitekiboko »

mr.dirty pants wrote:The worst i have had was evil eye malt liquor Sure its 10% but everytime you swallow it like taking a punch to the gut.
absolutely.... the only times i've drank it were whence money was scarce.... you have to keep it in the freezer until it gets almost syrupy...

10% abv + 24oz can @ $1.25 a can = assault to your tongue....

other than that:
- hamms
- warm schiltz
- that batch of tainted homebrew
- any of the beer the i kept for the short time i lived in my car
"I am not a ferry boat, I am a very manly sloop. Wherever I go, people stare at me in dumb admiration."
"Yeah? What happens when they speak?"
"Nevermind that..."

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by coqui_chris »

Squane wrote:Steel Reserve. Noxious fucking shit but it gets you wasted in a hurry.
Hold on a second ... I just saw this!

Dissin the 211?

Don't make Massive and Me come out there and show you what's what!