the attempted murder of dan_uk

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

Seriously Dan, did you two get breakfast?

Next time, punch her in the face.

but, I've been drinkin' don't listen to me.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

goodness dan! glad to hear that you're ok! becareful out there!
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

massivedrunk wrote:Seriously Dan, did you two get breakfast?

Next time, punch her in the face.

but, I've been drinkin' don't listen to me.

you drink?
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Kegdrainer
Self-Imposed Exile
Self-Imposed Exile

Post by Kegdrainer »

when i read the topic, i though this was gonna be an emo/suicide thread
And super heroes come to feast. To taste the flesh not yet deceased and all I know is still the beast is feeding.

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

Kegdrainer wrote:when i read the topic, i though this was gonna be an emo/suicide thread
i wish it were.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by **** »

Kegdrainer wrote:when i read the topic, i though this was gonna be an emo/suicide thread
i think you dudes should start giving us examples of dan being "emo." i just don't see it.

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

dan_uk wrote:Dave informs me that from his memory, her (average hotness) and her friend (man the harpoons!) kept buying me drinks.

I fear i may have been drugged...
Time to take one for the team man.
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

devo
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by devo »

is that you lt. dan?
"that's really a fine thing, when a man of god begins hanging around a place like this with a bunch of dirty drunks and gamblers. if he wasn't a chaplain," general dreedle muttered, "i'd have him taken outside and shot."

Diabetic Daredevil
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Diabetic Daredevil »

KEEEE-RISTE!!! She looks like she produces 75% of the worlds fermunda cheese. Fermunda her tits, belly folds 1-4, and chins 1-3.
It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull. - Dr. Gonzo

Ow, my left nut! - Doug McKenzie

BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!

danger awesome
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by danger awesome »

Cheers Nic. Free drinks for you.

Seriously, i haven't been 'emo' on here, if i ever even was, for ages, probably not even in the last year - and if i was, think about it this way: I'm a young guy with lots to learn, and i've come asking you older guys + gals for advice - surely you should feel some kinda positive emotion that i value your opinions and seek them out?

But at the same time, i do like a good joke, whether i be at the butt of it or otherwise.

In answer to your wondering why the hell there wasn't intervention from friends, i think this may have been because it was in one of the dark corners of The Coven, or perhaps somewhere else, i have no idea where it occurred to be honest.

And a final word about the hair... it works, not 60% of the time every time, but a lot closer to 90/100%. Maybe some of you should consider a haircut/colour/style...

Gin McGuinness
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Gin McGuinness »

dan_uk wrote: I'm a young guy with lots to learn,
knowledge is power baby... the only way to get it is living it! good on ya love
"Personally I prefer the buzz between 'all is good and well in the universe with this glass' drunk and 'IM A FUCKING VIKING!' drunk." Impish Boozehound

danger awesome
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by danger awesome »

I need to start an injuries picture diary.

This morning, it's a golf ball sized dark bruise under my left knee.

Needless to say, origin: unknown.

Shot Time

Post by Shot Time »

I have tremendous respect for Drunkards who survive such harrowing situations. We all have off nights when our livers betray us; hell, even Ted Williams only went 4 for 10.

I fell down two flights of stairs once, while vomiting, and had a beer in my hand less than 24 hours later (albeit I had to be helped to the bar).

Cheers Dan.
Use to be cool

Judge

Post by Judge »

Dan, you may always seek my advice and know that I'd never ridicule you for it. Ask Mike, he can tell you how well I treat him when he needs advice.

Which is often.

He's generally confused.

For example, I had to tell him when putting my wife's car in the garage, try not to bash the beer fridge again. Big dent in the door.

Or letting Crystal lead him to crak houses, sex shops and run down strip joints is just asking for trouble.

If you are going to try to play a practical joke by hiding my liquor cabinet, actually do it or put it back and save that joke for another day...don't leave it half moved. Now when you try it, it won't be even remotely funny except in a lame sort of way.

Chew your food well so when you puke in the doorway of the local where I end up having to clean it up the chunks will be small enough to wash away. I mean a 3" long piece of lettuce isn't right (I hope it didn't get picked up and recycled into someone elses salad).

You see?? I'm full of helpful advice!
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

JudgeLyonell wrote:Dan, you may always seek my advice and know that I'd never ridicule you for it. Ask Mike, he can tell you how well I treat him when he needs advice.

Which is often.

He's generally confused.

For example, I had to tell him when putting my wife's car in the garage, try not to bash the beer fridge again. Big dent in the door.

Or letting Crystal lead him to crak houses, sex shops and run down strip joints is just asking for trouble.

If you are going to try to play a practical joke by hiding my liquor cabinet, actually do it or put it back and save that joke for another day...don't leave it half moved. Now when you try it, it won't be even remotely funny except in a lame sort of way.

Chew your food well so when you puke in the doorway of the local where I end up having to clean it up the chunks will be small enough to wash away. I mean a 3" long piece of lettuce isn't right (I hope it didn't get picked up and recycled into someone elses salad).

You see?? I'm full of helpful advice!
hilarious.

im going to have to throw you into the front step again, arent i?