Why Mayhem hates the Welsch, the tragic story.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Re: Why Mayhem hates the Welsch, the tragic story.

Post by Rip Rufus »

cloud8 wrote:
Rip Rufus wrote: I was about to make fun of poetry, but then I realized that I was talking about a soccer player. Ok, other than Giggs, Tom Jones, Dylan Thomas, and Led Zeppelin III, what has Wales done for the world?
There's Python Terry Jones. Thousands of miners who died digging coal to fuel the Empire. Your list of Welshmen is four times the number of famous Belgians.
Terry Jones is Welsh? Learn something new everyday. His portrayal of Sir Bedivere cracks me up. I may have to watch that tonight now...
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

Illiniwek
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Illiniwek »

Rip Rufus wrote:other than Ryan Giggs, what good have the Welsh ever done?
David Evans, lead guitar for one of the most popular bands in the world (and don't lets get started on a debate about the band. I love 'em, you may hate 'em, whatever.)

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

Mayhem wrote:
El Boozificator wrote:
Mayhem wrote:Two things:
1. In 1984 I was twenty years of age
B. I believe I hate the French even more now
But I rejuvenated you and made you appear a pre-teen beer drinker, this wouldn't be fair.
OK, fine. I'm just jealous because you get all the chicks.
Well, virtually only, since I'm in the middle of nowhere, and married anyway, while YOU, my friend, get all the aperitif you want whenever you want. Sob sob.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Tipsy McStagger »

They gave us jelly!!
On more than one occassion this conversation has led to a handful of boob."
~Oggar

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

bluespook wrote:I think El Booze may have a little too much time on his hands. Don't they have any villagers around he can point at and do that stereotypical french laugh at. The one that sounds like Butthead in Paris.
You know, I was thinking precisely the same: those six hours of sleep at night are a disgrace, I'm going to send a letter to the chief of staff.
As for the villagers, the poor devils are currently plowing the savana around the camp with medieval like tools, and sometimes one of those supercool donkeys (I'm going to end up coming back with one in my luggage), so it almost blocked my evil laugh in my throat. Fortunately, I could resort to my imagination at the last second and just pretend they were britts. I chuckled all right after that.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Richard Burton was Welsh.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

So is Catherine Zeta Jones
~Oggar

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

So is grape juice.

No, wait that's Welch's.

Sorry.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Sonic Screwball wrote:So is grape juice.

No, wait that's Welch's.

Sorry.
Welch?...Isn't that when you don't pay off on your gambling debts? Let's go to Vinnie and Guido for clarification on that:

"Youse fuckin' micks don't pay, we gonna fuckin' break sumpin'!"

"Youse betta fuckin' walk right..."
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

I always thought it was welshing on a bet. I heard they're cheap like that.
~Oggar

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

peetie44 wrote:
Sonic Screwball wrote:So is grape juice.

No, wait that's Welch's.

Sorry.
Welch...Isn't that when you don't pay off on your gambling debts?

Let's go to Vinnie and Guido for clarification on that:

"Youse fuckin' micks don't pay, we gonna fuckin' break sumpin'!"

"Youse betta walk right..."
"....or we gonna break youse grapes, right Pallie?"

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Sonic Screwball wrote:
peetie44 wrote:
"Youse betta walk right..."
"....or we gonna break youse grapes, right Pallie?"
"Fuckin' fuggeddaboutit!"

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

To anyone Welsh around, my most sincere apologies about what this thread is becoming. I swear I didn't mean it.

Next week, the true story of Steve, and how he got raised by French teetotalers who wouldn't let him dress like a woman.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Screwball »

We betere quit before somebody gets mad at our stereotyping, or at my bad typing.

Some folks don't cotton to us makin' fun of deem city fellers round dees parts.

Fuck Im still drunk. Peetie, what that Kristofferson song about Sunday mornings? That is today, my friend.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Sonic Screwball wrote:We betere quit before somebody gets mad at our stereotyping, or at my bad typing.

Some folks don't cotton to us makin' fun of deem city fellers round dees parts.

Fuck Im still drunk. Peetie, what that Kristofferson song about Sunday mornings? That is today, my friend.
"Sunday Morning Coming Down"