Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Sunday

Post by oettinger »

Just had a sunday noon nap. It really wasn`t passing out as I was awake the whole time but I gave the brain time to freelance some. This felt really good (no masturbating you sick folks), now more drinks!
Reminds me of the festival days: Drink two hours, heavily, sleep two hours. Repeat. After a week you don`t recognize your own mother...
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Wake up! Time to DRINK!

"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I had to work yesterday and today. I am celebrating with a wine glass filled to the brim with whisky. Everybody loves working sundays
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Mr. Viking wrote:...I am celebrating with a wine glass filled to the brim with whisky...
What wine goes with having to work on a weekend? Red? White?

Brown.

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Mr. Viking wrote:I had to work yesterday and today. I am celebrating with a wine glass filled to the brim with whisky. Everybody loves working sundays
That`s what we live for
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

This Sunday started with gin, but a surprising amount of tequila is now missing.

Whodunnit?

Ossifer, I saw at least 3 suspects. Through the bathroom mirror. They looked like they'd been drinking. Shocking criminal behavior.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:What seems to be the officer problem?
Good ones!

Now, I order you to surrender your TP!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Beavis and butthead, stewarts house
hehehe hey booznik what does a sunday witchout alcohol feel like
hehehe dunno, burning butt?
Drink!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

well I suppose today is my sunday. I quit work early, so shall celebrate with the apparentyl popular glass of brown. And another building conundrum, should I use 4X4 or two 6X2s nailed together to prop up the trusses of a concrete floor where the ends have rusted away. RIght shoulder me says use 4X4, left shoulder me says I own a nailgun
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

It's Sunday morning in Hong Kong at this time so let's kick this off early. Got those gin Martinis and craft pilsner beers all set up. It's a blessing not to have to work on this day. Amen!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Lush City wrote:It's Sunday morning in Hong Kong at this time so let's kick this off early. Got those gin Martinis and craft pilsner beers all set up. It's a blessing not to have to work on this day. Amen!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Yes it`s sunday again! Here have a look at how I woke up this morning: Harry of the Feebles
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:Yes it`s sunday again! Here have a look at how I woke up this morning: Harry of the Feebles
Oh dear. After that, I'm not sure if I'm actually awake, or if I've woken up drunk in my dreams.

Regardless, it does seem to be Sunday. Dream or not, time to consult the liquor cabinet.

I'd bring you the drain-cleaner on my way back, but I'm pretty sure you drank it last night.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Sunday Sunday Sunday! See Fordzilla vs The Dominator in a monster truck fight to the finish!!! Tickets now on sale!

I'm sorry... that ad was supposed to run on a different station.

Here, it's Bourbonzilla live in concert with the India PaleAleInators, performing their signature hit, Tapdance On My Skull.

I'm ready to rock.