Ask Savage

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Ask Savage

Post by mistah willies »

"Black as my heart chocolate cake" Now there is a name for a tasty confection, like a confession.

You know, my Dotta brings back a thick slab of this German Chocolate cake (no coconut shreds) from work for me, and it even has busted up peanut butter cups over the top, with a drizzle of dark chocolate syrup over every damn thing.

(She's trying to kill me with her own enjoyment)

Anyways, here's something in another direction.

That Drunkard bastard Constantine was Skyping with some other Drunkard assholes, and he made a gravy for his meat that was based upon a roux and Rum. I have no idea... But it sounds pretty damn good.

Have you ever made such a thing form Bourbon? I wonder how that would taste

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:You know, my Dotta brings back a thick slab of this German Chocolate cake (no coconut shreds) from work for me, and it even has busted up peanut butter cups over the top, with a drizzle of dark chocolate syrup over every damn thing.
Peanut butter and syrup in a german cake? No chance, till Walmart took over we didn`t know what these ingredients were supposed to be.

Salty cake? Try the onion and ham version, with sour cream also
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Sweets are good for our Ladies of the MDM Forum.

Here's something I found for you, Lady Savage. Tom Hanks' son Colin, in a short. No not shorts.

I think there are four short movies in all. Creepy, and also sweet?

What kind of cake is would that be?

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Calls for some bourbon.

DRINK!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

you know, i should ask if i'm a good person, even though when i'm opening a new bottle I spin the new opened bottlecap so hard it acts like a dradel (sorry i was raised catholic so i do not know how to spell it)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

givemesomepils wrote:you know, i should ask if i'm a good person, even though when i'm opening a new bottle I spin the new opened bottlecap so hard it acts like a dradel (sorry i was raised catholic so i do not know how to spell it)
I think it is spelled dreidel. (To the google, Robin!) Yep, that's it. Well, I should have already known, having spent my elementary school years with three Jewish girls. Every year, in December, amidst the now forbidden Christmas celebrations, our teachers let little Marsha and her fellow (so to speak) Jews instruct us on the wonders of Hanukkah and the Dreidel song and all that. Oh well, I grew up in a particulary beachy armpit of Orange County where the Protestant mommies sneered at the Catholics who dared to have seven or so children (until mommy's uterus fell out from exhaustion). Little did they know that my Catholic-school-raised Daddy had one of the first vasectomies, with Mom's full approval. I guess they just ran out of steam after my youngest brother was born. Yet, go figure...they sent me to CCD. Well, I learned the rosary, so I got that going for me.
like tears in rain

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

one more question. I'm on an alcohol sabbatical. so I'm drinking little to nothing so i can get drunk without drinking the whole bottle.

and also dt's were a little annoying

so how long should I wait to start doing my drinking again....

only on the weekends of course.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

givemesomepils wrote:you know, i should ask if i'm a good person, even though when i'm opening a new bottle I spin the new opened bottlecap so hard it acts like a dradel (sorry i was raised catholic so i do not know how to spell it)
YOU MUST FINISH THE BOTTLE. AS IT IS WRITTEN, SO SHALL YOU OBEY.
like tears in rain

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Savage wrote:
YOU MUST FINISH THE BOTTLE. AS IT IS WRITTEN, SO SHALL YOU OBEY.
oh don't worry i put that bottle to rest along with it's little friends days agoo.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Dear SAvage there's a rat under my bed and there's a little yellow man in my head.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:Dear SAvage there's a rat under my bed and there's a little yellow man in my head.
Well I got you twice over. I have a sweaty-with-bourbon Marine in my bed, and several dozen assorted characters in my head. (Want any? They work cheap. They'll even drink Jim Beam.)
like tears in rain

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Savage wrote:
ThirstyDrunk wrote:..there's a little yellow man in my head.
Well I got you...
Just so long as they stop attacking you for long enough to answer the telephone for you (or even do a little light buttling) you have a the beginnings of a good thing.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Palinka wrote:
Savage wrote:
ThirstyDrunk wrote:..there's a little yellow man in my head.
Well I got you...
Just so long as they stop attacking you for long enough to answer the telephone for you (or even do a little light buttling) you have a the beginnings of a good thing.

Well, it's official. I love you, and you are on our Christmas card list. (If you're really nice, there could be a fruitcake in it for you. A family heirloom, you might say.)
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Lady S.
Why does Thirsty turn into Thirsticus this time of each and every year? I like him even more. He is as decadent and depraved as gladiator fights. Thumbs up!
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Woah, dude. We haven't even gone all Halloweener yet! We just bought five flats of iceplants, on accounta the drought, and having our weed-semi-lawn torn out, and then, the Grumpy says: "Uh-oh. We can't do Halloween now. The decorations will kill the plants. (Cue the sound of face palming and high pitched screaming from Savage.
\
What will I do? What will I do?
like tears in rain

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Lady S. or should I say Queen B your honour?
We got the very first heat period since I remember joining the board here in good ol rainy germany. I usually keep my vodka n mixer right next to me and don`t need to head to the fridge for a refill every 10 minutes. But at these tempetatures the stuff is getting warm quite quick, how do you cali folks deal with this problem of magnitude?
Does common sense beat out lazyness for a good drink?
Also, Í feel quite dizzy drinking in this saharan environment. Coffee and cigs do their diligence also...
And how do you manage to sleep when night temps don`t go below 86F? I mean beside passing out at 5 a.m. to the birds sound?
Drink!