COVID-19: The good, bad, & the ugly share here:

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: COVID-19: The good, bad, & the ugly share here:

Post by oettinger »

They turned california into germany it sounds like
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

On Thursday gov. cuomo ordered bars/restaurants have to serve food alongside the booze. Can't just pop in for a quick one. Sitting around drinking just spreads the wu flu around. Only if you are eating while drinking is everyone safe. I couldn't find a reason for this. One bar started selling cuomo chips for a buck as a way around this bullshit. cuomo really is a retard.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:01 pm
wu flu
Forbidden, it`s FlabFlu now.

I think all men agree that the virus was first found in a slut machine`s coin dumbster.

Hence thé names Wife-fewer, Lover-tripper and Chick-pox
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

cuomo chips don't cut it anymore. From a mews article: The rules state "If customers are not at the premises to enjoy a sit-down dining experience, serving them alcohol is a violation. If it is evident to you that a patron intends to circumvent the policy, you should not continue to serve them." The guidance specifically states "a bag of chips bowl of nuts, or candy alone" do not qualify. However, a dessert qualifies food as long as it is a "substantial item" such as a piece of cake or pie, or an ice cream sundae, not a piece of candy or whipped cream on a drink.

Apparently he never gave bars the ok to reopen, just restaurants.

“Bars are congregations of people milling about, and that is exactly what we are trying to avoid,” he said. “...We said outdoor dining was allowed, and we facilitated outdoor dining to help restaurants.”

Because you know if you go out to eat with friends you can't possibly spread the wu flu around. Only if you go out to bars and mill about.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

scream ale wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:53 am
cuomo chips don't cut it anymore. From a mews article: The rules state "If customers are not at the premises to enjoy a sit-down dining experience, serving them alcohol is a violation. If it is evident to you that a patron intends to circumvent the policy, you should not continue to serve them." The guidance specifically states "a bag of chips bowl of nuts, or candy alone" do not qualify. However, a dessert qualifies food as long as it is a "substantial item" such as a piece of cake or pie, or an ice cream sundae, not a piece of candy or whipped cream on a drink.

“Bars are congregations of people milling about, and that is exactly what we are trying to avoid,” he said. “...We said outdoor dining was allowed, and we facilitated outdoor dining to help restaurants.”

Because you know if you go out to eat with friends you can't possibly spread the wu flu around. Only if you go out to bars and mill about.
I don't know about you, but I never "mill about" in a bar. I stake out a good seat at the bar and drink. The only movement is that of my arm as I hoist drinks to my face. Oh, and I tend to go to the restroom every once in awhile and step outside to smoke. None of those things require close contact with other people. Those things also take place in restaurants.

Who the fuck came up with such a stupid idea as that? I don't think they've ever been to a bar. maybe they should just have signs that say "NO MILLING ABOUT". That should solve everything. I can also get behind "NO DANCING", "NO DRY HUMPING", and "NO FUCKING STRANGERS IN THE RESTROOMS".
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I´m a foureign customer, what doeas Milling mean anyway?
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^^ Walking around talking to people. I'm with Dear Booze. When I went to the bar, unless I was there to see a band, my ass was parked on a bar stool. It's all silliness.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

"The BC Centre for Disease Control is recommending using 'glory holes' to practice safe sex during the pandemic..."

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifestyl ... id-19.html
DRINK!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Now I've read everything

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I love to have some Covy glory in the afternoon
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I'm surrounded by Covidiots. They are everywhere sneering at me behind their maks! Then there are those driving alone with the windows rolled up wearing a mask. What splendidly controlled zombies. The Deep State is very happy.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

scream ale wrote:

Cuomo continues to crack me up. In addition to the items, mentioned by Scream Ale, the the Governor does not consider a "substantial meal," he listed chicken wings. I now wonder if Buffalo Wild Wings, Wingstop, and Hooters will be forced to close.
DRINK!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

BREAKING NEWS - New York Governor "Dandy" Andy Cuomo releases a new 954 page document detailing all food items not considered a "substantial, sit down meal". In a surprising move, frozen pizza has been made exempt while foodstuffs such as Cheese Doodles, Hot Pockets and "ethnic crap" remain on the list of prohibited items.

Furthermore, any New Yorker found to be milling about will be hobbled at the ankles and fined up to $300.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:47 am
Furthermore, any New Yorker found to be milling about will be hobbled at the ankles and fined up to $300.
Finally! All those obnoxious individuals that mill about and get right up my ass at the grocery store are gonna get what's coming to 'em.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:23 pm
scream ale wrote:

Cuomo continues to crack me up. In addition to the items, mentioned by Scream Ale, the the Governor does not consider a "substantial meal," he listed chicken wings. I now wonder if Buffalo Wild Wings, Wingstop, and Hooters will be forced to close.
Five More NYC Bars’ Liquor Licenses Suspended During Statewide Crackdown
Cuomo is a pocket dictator and greasy WOP to boot!
https://ny.eater.com/2020/7/31/21349388 ... nsion-bars
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.