that pickle juice thing?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

Jolly St.Judge wrote:Not one "pickle juice" joke............nice to see the place cleaning up.
i cant be everywhere ya know. im a busy guy, doing busy stuff.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Drunkard-X
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: that pickle juice thing?

Post by Drunkard-X »

Joe Twelvepack wrote:Somebody on here was talking about crazed Euro folks drinking pickle brine as a hangover cure. Well, after 16 or so beers last night, I remembered the advice and slugged back a half a bottle of the green stuff.

Today I feel like a fuckin champ. Clearly, this deserves more attention.
I do this on occasion when I can be bothered to have pickles in the fridge. I believe it helps with the hangovers on the principle that it replaces electrolytes. Much like drinking Gatorade but better, and not watery fruit tasting. Personally, when I do it, I chug a can of V8 (tons o' electrolytes) and take some big swigs of pickle juice. But, most of the time I'm amazed if I can remember to drink water.
Ex-Drunkard? Or Drunkard-X?

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Crystal wrote:I love pickles. time to start chugging the juice. I want bigger boobies.
Too

many

jokes.

Must

resist...
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

OK. Apparently I am posting nothing but the epitome of lewd jokes. Fuck. I should shove my head back into the gutter and re-evaluate everything I say.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

mine's bigger
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald