christmas booze intake

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

no, its works there too.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

kudos on the Guenoc PS, I love that stuff.

On xmas day Wifey and I put the hurt on a 12er and a half of PBR, 6 Dillon Dam Sweet George's Browns, a fifth of blackberry brandy and a few various other shots we snuck on booze and cig trips to liq (which was closed).
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

&
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by & »

Just had some catquiris

Bucko
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Bucko »

my family went to a distant relatives house. The first night we put away about 4 bottles of wine. the next night we finished off all the liqour in the house, and i don't think we'll be invited back next year (i guess its considered bad manners to try to set the house on fire).
I think Ive turned a corner I beat the shit out of some kids today But it was for a purpose It made me feel good about myself It was like I did something constructive with my life or something I dunno like I accomplished something