Gross Stuff

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Gross Stuff

Post by ***** »

A Bloody Beer is one thing. This? This is Tequiza all over again. Fuck A-B square in the ass with a chair leg for this culinary abortion.

Why yes, I am hungover. How did you guess?

Sleestack
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Sleestack »

DrDrinkBastard wrote:...Fuck A-B square in the ass with a chair leg for this culinary abortion.

Why yes, I am hungover. How did you guess?
Thanks for the belly laugh DrinkBastard...you bastard you!!
I've been unavoidably detained by my complete lack of punctuality.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I do believe that this is the drink that would finally make me puke.
like tears in rain

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

Isn't there something in Leviticus about "Thou shalt not Clam the Beer"?
Or maybe that was in the director's cut of The Ten Commandments.
Either way, I'm pretty sure God's against this.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

waahoohah wrote:Isn't there something in Leviticus about "Thou shalt not Clam the Beer"?
Yes, I think I read that once, in the Cape Cod version.
like tears in rain

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:Holy shit, that sounds awful. Who the fuck would drink that?
I did.(and kinda liked it). Bring onthe gay latino jokers who dress like clowns.
The shit didnt sell tho.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Coriolanus
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Coriolanus »

Why not just have a bloody mary...? This horse shit reminds me of Miller Chill in some odd way, and that was the most fucking disgusting beer in the world. Although, I guess a new challenger just stepped into the ring.

Still, I guess I'll have to try it. There is no drink I won't facefuckk. At least once. No matter what sort of ugly greased up whore of a beer-tomato fucking concoction it happens to be
I don't care what they say about you... I think you're alright.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Coriolanus wrote:Still, I guess I'll have to try it. There is no drink I won't facefuckk. At least once.
Yes, you must try it. I put out a similar statement years ago and since then my friends and family have been bringing me anything they find that has a distasteful sounding array of ingredients, especially beer-wise. So be prepared, fellow brewventurer, for anything the brain trusts at the breweries decide worthy of canning, bottling, or regurgitating straight down your neck. Be prepared, becuase I found this abomination worse than Miller Chill, worse than the Mich Ultra Raspberry/Pomegranite, and even worse than that warm beer with a Jalepeno in it I drank on a humid 95 degree day.
If you open it, you must finish it. That s th only rule
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

I love Chelada's, I learned of them drinking with Mexicans in dog tracks in Tucson. A well made Chelada, consisting of light beer, Clamato, with extra spices is f'ng delicious and a better hangover cure than a bloody mary. The pre-canned variety is gross. The only place I've ever seen em is in Austin Texas and Northampton, MA, which is friggin hilarious to me. My last DJ gig in Northampton, me and my buddies were pounding Bud/Clamato cans in the parking lot of the NoHo PD. Wicked smart.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

Coriolanus
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Coriolanus »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Coriolanus wrote:Still, I guess I'll have to try it. There is no drink I won't facefuckk. At least once.
Yes, you must try it. I put out a similar statement years ago and since then my friends and family have been bringing me anything they find that has a distasteful sounding array of ingredients, especially beer-wise. So be prepared, fellow brewventurer, for anything the brain trusts at the breweries decide worthy of canning, bottling, or regurgitating straight down your neck. Be prepared, becuase I found this abomination worse than Miller Chill, worse than the Mich Ultra Raspberry/Pomegranite, and even worse than that warm beer with a Jalepeno in it I drank on a humid 95 degree day.
If you open it, you must finish it. That s th only rule
Hey, if they bring it and it's free, it gets drank. Fuck all that other noise. Free booze is free booze, no matter how disgusting.

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

The last time I was in Austin, partying, I got the Bud/Clamato mix, a Clamato energy drink and some Clamato corn chips. This was after not sleeping for 24 hours. Needless to say I was fucked way up.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

Coriolanus
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Coriolanus »

Clamato overload?

myfingerstinks
Tippler
Tippler

Post by myfingerstinks »

Actally i know a bar owner i said eww nasty when he showed it to me but he told me (he owns a bar across the street from abig college with an exchange program) that its not actally a mexican thing but a spanish thing. Spainards come over from the exchange program and drink it like crazy and love it he asked them about it its popular in spain

Illiniwek
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Illiniwek »

fizzmaster wrote:I love Chelada's, I learned of them drinking with Mexicans in dog tracks in Tucson. A well made Chelada, consisting of light beer, Clamato, with extra spices is f'ng delicious and a better hangover cure than a bloody mary. The pre-canned variety is gross. The only place I've ever seen em is in Austin Texas and Northampton, MA, which is friggin hilarious to me.
The fact that something queer exists in Northampton, MA, shouldn't come as any kind of surprise.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

I would venture a guess that this is one of those drinks that is best when "homemade" rather than "pre-packaged".

It's like "buttered" micro-wave popcorn. Chemicals, plus just enough butter "by-products" to be able to use the word butter. I buy plain micro-P-corn and melt my own butter. And I'm lucky if I can even FIND the plain variety.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be