It has come to my attention

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

felinamojokitty
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: It has come to my attention

Post by felinamojokitty »

Savage Succubus wrote:that I have way too much time on my hands. I should be performing productive stuff, but instead i am here and

I am the poster crone for Useless.com. Seriously. Does Guiness have a category for me? If so, I would like to enter myself as "Laziest and most useless bitch in the world."

why do you even question yourself my dear?

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

gordon calx wrote:i'm gonna try making some chili soon. i got my mom's olde recipe but i have to spice it up a whole bunch coz she made everything boring.
There is nothing like a good bowl of chili. I need to make some soon. Start with a basic framework of ingredients, and go nuts from there. The last batch I made was excellent - the habenaro's really spiced it up. It hurt a little. Shit, I really want chili now. Whoever mentioned venison beer chili has really got my attention.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

gordon calx wrote:i'm gonna try making some chili soon. i got my mom's olde recipe but i have to spice it up a whole bunch coz she made everything boring.
Um... as a fellow overwhelmed by numerous frozen plastic containers of chili, i don't think making a single bowl is really going to capture the inherent essence of chili...
Be safe everyone.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

methfront wrote:
Um... as a fellow overwhelmed by numerous frozen plastic containers of chili, i don't think making a single bowl is really going to capture the inherent essence of chili...
Oh, I concur. The whole point of chili is to make a batch of it - whether it's an entire pot, slow-cooker, vat, or bath tub full. On second thought, bath tub chili is not a good idea. Regardless, good chili can not be made in small quantities.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.

calx
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by calx »

i'm making a whole bunch of it hm. dunno about those habeneros though i tried them in a casserole a couple weeks ago and they were pure fire and overwhelmed everything else. :|
Watch "The Money Masters" on youtube and read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to unveil the true enemy.

Innovating the human race to extinction.™

Long live David Icke!

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Rip Rufus »

gordon calx wrote:i'm making a whole bunch of it hm. dunno about those habeneros though i tried them in a casserole a couple weeks ago and they were pure fire and overwhelmed everything else. :|
I only used a couple habaneros along with some small red peppers that my uncle grew. The red ones weren't that hot, but the habaneros made my fingertips burn when cutting them. Always remember to wash your hands vigorously before going to the bathroom.

ruiner
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by ruiner »

Savage Succubus wrote:that I have way too much time on my hands. I should be performing productive stuff, but instead i am here and

I am the poster crone for Useless.com. Seriously. Does Guiness have a category for me? If so, I would like to enter myself as "Laziest and most useless bitch in the world."

http://useless.com/

sweet. lets rock.
You see in this world there are two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Diner chili. I make diner chili, the kind you dump grated cheese and chopped onions on. Grumpy is the chilimeister. He made me buy these enormous iron dutch ovens so we could do chili cookoffs, and I worked on a recipe that included roasting and grinding my own chili powder, but I haven't done that for a while. Maybe when he retires...
like tears in rain

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I can bake pies like nobody's business, but I have never made a cake.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

FNZ wrote:I can bake pies like nobody's business, but I have never made a cake.

There was probably some sort of double-entendre or pop culture reference in there, but I'm far too obtuse to discern it.

Baking is science. Cooking is art.
Be safe everyone.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

I like pies.

Judge

Post by Judge »

FNZ wrote:I can bake pies like nobody's business, but I have never made a cake.
Cuz cakes ar eghey. chiFfone...pffft.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

I just did sometihn productive, now I need atowel
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel

Judge

Post by Judge »

G_W[Bot] wrote:I just did sometihn productive, now I need atowel
Spilling your seed is a sin.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

G_W
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by G_W »

only if yoru catholic

i do it isn protest

so im a protestant
steved wrote:Proof is just information.
"We're all in a freak show. It's called life. Buy a ticket and enjoy the ride." - Foamy the Squirrel