Play along. You've been invited to a very private party....

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Play along. You've been invited to a very private party....

Post by Le Boozificator »

lanternchikk wrote:@El Boozo: Yes, it is indeed the same retard who started this.
Then I definitely have to borrow the aforementioned words from Tony Mayhem (AKA the greater Welsh destroyer).
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

incognito
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by incognito »

Man, what does a guy have to do around here just to get a little slap and tickle?!!!!!! You'd think if I were to go to a fictious party with practically naked hot chicks that I'd get my own personal hot one to meet all my needs. Well, at least for an hour or so.
"Follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are, crack a smile and cut your mouth and drown in alcohol."

by Soundgarden

Ptflea2
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Ptflea2 »

So much love here at the MDF lately.