Pot heads got 4:20.... but

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Re: Pot heads got 4:20.... but

Post by Screwball »

Hinchliffe wrote:I have claimed January 8th as my personal holiday, in tribute to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton I, Emperor of These United States and Protector of Mexico, but I'm willing to share.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton
That is way cool.

To Emperor Norton I!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

14th anniversary of the OKC bombing and the 10th for the Columbine Shooting. Happy 4/20 indeed.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

MethFront
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by MethFront »

FNZ wrote:14th anniversary of the OKC bombing and the 10th for the Columbine Shooting. Happy 4/20 indeed.
It's also Crazy Mustache Guy's birthday...
Be safe everyone.

Trebek
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Trebek »

JohnnyTequila wrote:http://www.drunkard.com/issues/09_03/09 ... nk-apr.htm

I'm looking forward to this Friday, by the way. Solemn, indeed.
Of course, Guinness is introducing a new beer, so my faith in humanity may be restored.
You know why I love Whiskey? It goes from recreational drug to prescription anesthetic at precisely the moment you realize it needs to.

Uncle_Meat
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle_Meat »

Well there you have it. After all these posts and all these self proclaimed days (Don't even look up April 20. I'm getting drunk for other reasons. I'm not one of them. If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, look it up. Not here to educate). In spite of all this, pot is still illegal in most parts. That's the whole point. I like pot but my drug of choice is still Al K. Hall. Hey, I know that guy! Pot just makes things totally mortal. That's not for you light weights to contemplate. Nothing better than a big bong hit and a double Wild Turkey and a beer. I see the Grim Reaper. Good night now!
"I have a message to deliver to the cute people of the world...if you're cute, or maybe you're beautiful...
there's MORE OF US UGLYTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE THAN YOU ARE!! So watch out." -- FZ

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Hinchliffe wrote:I have claimed January 8th as my personal holiday, in tribute to His Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton I, Emperor of These United States and Protector of Mexico, but I'm willing to share.

Elvis' birthday! A hell of a choice!
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

drunkensooner
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by drunkensooner »

Uncle_Meat wrote:Well there you have it. After all these posts and all these self proclaimed days (Don't even look up April 20. I'm getting drunk for other reasons. I'm not one of them. If you don't know what I'm talkin' about, look it up. Not here to educate). In spite of all this, pot is still illegal in most parts. That's the whole point. I like pot but my drug of choice is still Al K. Hall. Hey, I know that guy! Pot just makes things totally mortal. That's not for you light weights to contemplate. Nothing better than a big bong hit and a double Wild Turkey and a beer. I see the Grim Reaper. Good night now!
Al K Hall? Thought I new him from somewhere, oh yeah, high school.
Getting drunk was good. I decided that I would always like getting drunk. It took away the obvious and maybe if you could get away from the obvious often enough, you wouldn't become obvious yourself - Bukowski

Booz Hound
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Booz Hound »

Why not 4/19, then we'd have something to help with our hangover the next day.
Fear the Man, kill the snitch. Just remember life's a bitch.
- Motorhead

Oh nooo, my brain!
- Hans Moleman

Uncle_Meat
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle_Meat »

Booz Hound wrote:Why not 4/19, then we'd have something to help with our hangover the next day.
That is so weird now that I think of it. 4-20 is Adolph Hitler's birthday. Not one of those guys. They scare the bejesus out of me. Glad I'm armed.
"I have a message to deliver to the cute people of the world...if you're cute, or maybe you're beautiful...
there's MORE OF US UGLYTHERFUCKERS OUT THERE THAN YOU ARE!! So watch out." -- FZ

Hinchliffe
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Suburban Blight, Texas (I know it's weird, but I'm a chick. Sorry to disappoint.)

Post by Hinchliffe »

NYDingbat wrote:

Elvis' birthday! A hell of a choice!
Seriously? That's some serious fuckin' synchronicity, right there. I think it's a sign -- maybe even a Sign.

To Tupelo's son and San Fran's daddy!
"Ducking for apples -- change one letter and it's the story of my life." -- Dorothy Parker

hoverdog
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by hoverdog »

The last thing that anyone should ever do is feel ashamed of blacking out. You were trying to get drunk last night and, goddamnit, mission accomplished.

Hinchliffe
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Suburban Blight, Texas (I know it's weird, but I'm a chick. Sorry to disappoint.)

Post by Hinchliffe »

hoverdog wrote:

May the gods bless and keep you, sir. My love for Sandman is rivaled only by my love of booze, and your brought the geekery to the gala. I raise my glass to you.
"Ducking for apples -- change one letter and it's the story of my life." -- Dorothy Parker

hoverdog
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by hoverdog »

Thanks. My initial thought was to post the entire Three Septembers And A January but came to my senses.
The last thing that anyone should ever do is feel ashamed of blacking out. You were trying to get drunk last night and, goddamnit, mission accomplished.