Fuck! That's not good

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Fuck! That's not good

Post by Riddeford »

I have a bar right on the corner --it might be 100 meters from my apartment. I would go there every day but the people who work there are total assholes. It's quite interesting; some nights it has live music, some nights it's filled with writers, other nights they have a dj and people dancing. Every time I go, I tell myself that I'm not going back because the bartenders are such dicks, but it's just so damn close and once in a while I bring home random drunk girls who take advantage of me.
"This lifestyle isn't for pussies." - Fabric

Riddeford: I'm craving indian food. WTF?
Fiyah: Fuck curry. We're doing shots and do them NOW

<@Veen> First one was just a standard hangover puke.
<@Veen> Second one was when I was at lunch with my ex and had some ham that was way too dry.
<@Veen> Third one was just a bit ago when I read that vagina story.

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

Riddeford wrote:I have a bar right on the corner --it might be 100 meters from my apartment. I would go there every day but the people who work there are total assholes. It's quite interesting; some nights it has live music, some nights it's filled with writers, other nights they have a dj and people dancing. Every time I go, I tell myself that I'm not going back because the bartenders are such dicks, but it's just so damn close and once in a while I bring home random drunk girls who take advantage of me.
Sounds like an okay place to me (at the exception of the DJ thing). As for the bartenders, have you ever heard of the ol' kickintheface trick?
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Riddeford »

El Boozificator wrote:
Riddeford wrote:I have a bar right on the corner --it might be 100 meters from my apartment. I would go there every day but the people who work there are total assholes. It's quite interesting; some nights it has live music, some nights it's filled with writers, other nights they have a dj and people dancing. Every time I go, I tell myself that I'm not going back because the bartenders are such dicks, but it's just so damn close and once in a while I bring home random drunk girls who take advantage of me.
Sounds like an okay place to me (at the exception of the DJ thing). As for the bartenders, have you ever heard of the ol' kickintheface trick?
I usually end up going when I'm already drunk and I don't feel like walking too far. It's an older crowd during the day and a younger crowd at night. I think I need to give the bartender a groin punch this weekend. I"m meeting a friend for drinks downtown at 2 and I'm sure I"ll end up going to the place next door on the way back. I'll be drunk early, that's for sure. But damn I still ahve a killer hangover from yesterday
"This lifestyle isn't for pussies." - Fabric

Riddeford: I'm craving indian food. WTF?
Fiyah: Fuck curry. We're doing shots and do them NOW

<@Veen> First one was just a standard hangover puke.
<@Veen> Second one was when I was at lunch with my ex and had some ham that was way too dry.
<@Veen> Third one was just a bit ago when I read that vagina story.

Rip Rufus
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway
Location: On the border of Pineys Everywhere and Gaudy Summer Homes. Not far from Ghetto in the Woods.

Post by Rip Rufus »

It's back! The owner must have paid off the back taxes he owed, because he's back in business! I'm so damn happy...
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." - A.J.S.