This is too important

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: This is too important

Post by peetie44 »

UnkleLemmy wrote:
peetie44 wrote:
JohnnyT wrote:to be relegated to the NBR forum.

Pussy Riot has been sentenced to 2 years!!!

FREE PUSSY RIOT
Watch what happens...they'll do 3-6 months in prison (to make a point) and then Putin will, very publicly, pardon them to demonstrate to the world how compassionate and tolerant he is.
You don't know how Russia works then.
I know how a dictator works. Putin squashed civil uprising within his own borders and beyond, murdered civilians, and thumbed his nose at the rest of the world while doing so. Letting these harmless girls cool their heals in prison for awhile until he "magnanimously" releases them is an excellent weapon of mass distraction.

If Vladimir Putin actually thought for one instant that these women posed a threat to his dictatorship, rather than simply affording him a great PR opportunity, they would've quietly disappeared a long time ago and you never would've heard of them.
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Seriously, these girls dissed the old man, so instead of gaffing them off, he goes all sissy boy offended and imprisons them. And who looks like the world's biggest woosy? Oooh, these little girls hurt my feelings! So I'll put them in the slammer. That'll make me look like the bare-chested tough I've been promoting myself as!

grammar fails aside, I think Putin is a puss. Total fail.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:Seriously, these girls dissed the old man, so instead of gaffing them off, he goes all sissy boy offended and imprisons them. And who looks like the world's biggest woosy? Oooh, these little girls hurt my feelings! So I'll put them in the slammer. That'll make me look like the bare-chested tough I've been promoting myself as!

grammar fails aside, I think Putin is a puss. Total fail.
He in fact did that to satisfy the Orthodox Church of Russia who got seriously offended by the way those girls used religion and a sacred building.
The interesting point of view is the one of the Russian population that votes, and you actually have 47% of the Russian population who wanted a more severe punishment.
The girls background is quite fascinating I must say. Though they are very young (and completely crazy for at least two of them) they certainly don't lack courage and determination. The "quiet" one was randomly kissing female police officers in the tube to promote tolerance for lesbians while the wildest one tried to organize an open air orgy in front of a museum to protest against the election of Medvedev.
The Russians are extra terrestrial beings.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

sloweducation
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by sloweducation »

Putin has a habit of being a dick and holding a grudge. Look at Khodorkovsky.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

In Russia, grudge holds YOU!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"