Russian mail-order brides

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Manos
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Manos »

Roomie wrote:That's too much commitment for me. Do they have the mailorder bride equivalent of Netflix?
That would be fucking brilliant!
[i:d657c50c8b]I'm not fucking Snow White!"[/i:d657c50c8b]
[b:d657c50c8b]Girlie[/b:d657c50c8b]

[i:d657c50c8b]Mu uncle's Canadian. He looks like he fell out of a tree.[/i:d657c50c8b]
[b:d657c50c8b]LollyGSG[/b:d657c50c8b]

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I bet they all smell of turnips.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

I'm going to become an american mail-order bride.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

The Sultan of Brunei likes blondes.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Frankennietzsche wrote:The Sultan of Brunei likes blondes.
Eh, Why not? He's not terrible-looking, has a gorgeous home, and I can wear comfy garb all day... although i hate covering my head.. not only that, I will be relatively close to Gin and PWD
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Stonesfan
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Stonesfan »

xxx

Post by xxx »

Crystal wrote:
Eh, Why not? He's not terrible-looking, has a gorgeous home, and I can wear comfy garb all day... although i hate covering my head.. not only that, I will be relatively close to Gin and PWD
And they are polyamorous. We could do it together.

Stonesfan
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Stonesfan »

Schmehrnoff wrote:I dated a guy that married one and it lasted a year. He said it took $150,000.00 to get her here and $25,000.00 to send her back. I marry and asshole for a year for that amount combined if he promises to leave in a year. But here Mrs. Robinson is going the Norway route. *schnickers*
$175,000?

How many cases of Stoli would that be?

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by Crystal »

Schmehrnoff wrote:
Crystal wrote:
And they are polyamorous. We could do it together.
Sounds like a sweet deal.

xxx

Post by xxx »

Stonesfan wrote:
Schmehrnoff wrote:I dated a guy that married one and it lasted a year. He said it took $150,000.00 to get her here and $25,000.00 to send her back. I marry and asshole for a year for that amount combined if he promises to leave in a year. But here Mrs. Robinson is going the Norway route. *schnickers*
$175,000?

I'm thinking it may be close to a life time of Smirnoff but only cause my age.

What I really want is that little oriental girl to give me a pedicure and message my calves for about $30.00 while I look down at her cleavage. She is good I watched her numerous times when I took time and $$ to do ceramic nails.

Stonesfan
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Stonesfan »

$175,000?

How many cases of Stoli would that be?[/quote]

I'm thinking it may be close to a life time of Smirnoff but only cause my age.[/quote]

Well, Smirnoff is $16.00 for a 1.75 by me so if you divide....

It would be a shitload

Fun thinking about it though

Stonesfan
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Stonesfan »

Schmehrnoff wrote:
Stonesfan wrote:
$175,000?

What I really want is that little oriental girl to give me a pedicure and message my calves for about $30.00 while I look down at her cleavage. She is good I watched her numerous times when I took time and $$ to do ceramic nails.
LOL. What is the deal with that Schernie? By where I livein Chicago there is at least 6 of those salons down the street with the Korean girls doing that and they are PACKED all the time

Help me to understand

xxx

Post by xxx »

Stonesfan wrote:
Schmehrnoff wrote:
Stonesfan wrote: $175,000?

LOL. What is the deal with that Schernie? By where I livein Chicago there is at least 6 of those salons down the street with the Korean girls doing that and they are PACKED all the time

Help me to understand
I think she might slap me because I have reason to believe she is married. But if I can get the X to get the $5,000.00 he owes me I CAN DO IT. I CAN DEW IT.

And maybe I think I can't control myself and she will say no to other things.....................

Grace O'Malley
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Grace O'Malley »

Has anyone mentioned mail-order husbands? I'd be up for one...oh, wait, I'm already married. I could stash the new one downstairs.
Mayhem is everywhere.

loves2eatpie
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by loves2eatpie »

why russin :roll: when you can work it real slow :P
Make Mine a Double!!!