Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Sunday

Post by Hugh »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:52 am
Good afternoon sunday drunks,

I try to stay in shape somewhat. I run and occasionly lift weights.
How does my body thank me? My knee seems to be shot. I don`t know what it is but it probably needs an MRI.
In germany you have wait around six months for an appointment for that stuff.
Should I just wait it out and see it falls apart comepletely or go to the doctor? I`m torn just like my meniscus.

Drinking helps though. Prosit
I hurt my knee last year and this knee brace seems to have cured it. I don't have to wear it anymore: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0997VXC6D

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:20 pm
oettinger wrote:

How does my body thank me? My knee seems to be shot. I don`t know what it is but it probably needs an MRI.
Should I just wait it out and see it falls apart comepletely or go to the doctor? I`m torn just like my meniscus.

I hurt my knee last year and this knee brace seems to have cured it. I don't have to wear it anymore: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0997VXC6D
Thanks Hugh. I thought something like this will eventually happen to me. Wich diapers are you suggesting also?
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:38 pm
Hugh wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:20 pm
oettinger wrote:

Thanks Hugh. I thought something like this will eventually happen to me. Wich diapers are you suggesting also?
He's a Huggies man

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good afternoon sunday imbibers,

I think me and AD suffer from Drunkmentia.

On friday AD said she would cook sunday dinner. Today she had no clue what I was talking about when I brought it up.
Later today I went downstairs to grab some chips. I walked up the stairs thinking something is wrong. Instead of chips I had a frozen vodka bottle in my hand.

Telling huh

Cheers everyone, don`t forget to drink enough
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Had a grass fed sirloin beef steak and a chef salad for brunch then decided to stay home and drink myself silly watching the Dodgers. Had some Steigel German lager which was sweet and satisfying followed by other pilsners and lagers with gin martinis for tandems. Add some weed and we are talking major wreckage otherwise know as 'cross faded'. Yikes!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:27 pm
Had a grass fed sirloin beef steak and a chef salad for brunch then decided to stay home and drink myself silly watching the Dodgers. Had some Steigel German lager which was sweet and satisfying followed by other pilsners and lagers with gin martinis for tandems. Add some weed and we are talking major wreckage otherwise know as 'cross faded'. Yikes!
Sounds like the perfect day, Lush. Except maybe a comedy movie in place of the Dodgers...but yeah a great day indeed.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good evening sunday drunks,

isn`t it nice when a national holiday prolognes your weekend? We have beasically two drunk sundays thanks to May 1st being a monday this year.

Bottoms up everyone!
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Sunday indeed! I'm going on Operation Sunday Taco where I have lunch at my local Mex eatery. This includes a pint or two of Mex lager and crispy shredded beef tacos.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Operation: stoned bacon double cheeseburger is in effect with onion rings and happy hour pints of Stella.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

If you like onion rings so much why don't you marry them?
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Nausea wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:23 pm
If you like onion rings so much why don't you marry them?
Because he refuses to be chained to one fried food his whole life.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good afternoon sunday wankers,

Any doctors on the board?
I woke up today with a swollen throat. The area behind your gums actually. (Insert deep throat joke right here if you must)
I only experienced this once before. In Vegas AD was blasting the AC so cold that I had to cough up blood one morning.
My research on the drunkardwebs didn`t really help. I mean I`m lubricating it a lot with vodka but other than that nothing seems to help.
Smoking chain also makes it worse.

Ideas?

Cheers
Drink!

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

oettinger wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 8:44 am
Good afternoon sunday wankers,

Any doctors on the board?
I woke up today with a swollen throat. The area behind your gums actually. (Insert deep throat joke right here if you must)
I only experienced this once before. In Vegas AD was blasting the AC so cold that I had to cough up blood one morning.
My research on the drunkardwebs didn`t really help. I mean I`m lubricating it a lot with vodka but other than that nothing seems to help.
Smoking chain also makes it worse.

Ideas?

Cheers
Bourbon hot toddy

Steeped black (or whatever you have) tea
big tablespoon of honey (I substitute Barenjager if I don't have honey and am at work)
lemon juice
as it cools add bourbon to taste ( I prefer about 50/50 bourbon to tea)
stir and sip between puffs
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Good morning sunday drunks,

how come that after two nights of drinking until 5 or 6 in the morning I still wake up around 11? Shouldn`t I sleep more.
The only thing to do on a bright sunny sunday is to fix myself some nice early drinks I guess.
I hope I don`t pass out sometime later since I hate drunk naps, it kills my buzz you know.

Prosit everyone!
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Coffee and bong hits for breakfast. Then I’m spending the day drinking various beers and planting the garden, maybe nachos for lunch. Later I’m going to get drunk enough to use power tools and put together a few more raised garden beds.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ