New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: New to The Board? Then introduce yourself here...

Post by Patchez »

Welcome aboard CB. Take a look around the place, make yourself to home. I'll have some , uh, hell cheap bourbon and a Hamm's.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Erdinger
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Erdinger »

Hello! I'm Larissa, from Alberta, Canada. I currently am excelling in the profession of poverty, and minoring in drinking. I like European beers, and have a fascination with Trappist ales. Though all drinks are palatable when the time is right. I hope that doesn't make me some some euro-trash beer snob. While everyone's downing Palm Bay I look like a huge jerk, smugly sipping a Chimay. Anyways, being drunk is a glorious thing for me, and I hope to meet like minded people here.

-Sorry if I sounded odd in this post, I am rather drunk now.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Sorry…but I've missed a few of the noobs.

Welcome, ya sots!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Erdinger wrote:Hello! I'm Larissa, from Alberta, Canada. I currently am excelling in the profession of poverty, and minoring in drinking. I like European beers, and have a fascination with Trappist ales. Though all drinks are palatable when the time is right. I hope that doesn't make me some some euro-trash beer snob. While everyone's downing Palm Bay I look like a huge jerk, smugly sipping a Chimay. Anyways, being drunk is a glorious thing for me, and I hope to meet like minded people here.

This photo speaks for me…

"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

peetie44 wrote:
Erdinger wrote:Hello! I'm Larissa, from Alberta, Canada. I currently am excelling in the profession of poverty, and minoring in drinking. I like European beers, and have a fascination with Trappist ales. Though all drinks are palatable when the time is right. I hope that doesn't make me some some euro-trash beer snob. While everyone's downing Palm Bay I look like a huge jerk, smugly sipping a Chimay. Anyways, being drunk is a glorious thing for me, and I hope to meet like minded people here.

Welcome to the board, Erdinger. Your nickname is highly wheat beery...

Peetie, that is an absolute fortune in Westvleteren. Drink it all, and you could cause the monks a financial crisis. I haven't tried it myself, but St. Bernardus Abt 12 and I are well-acquainted.

Mmm, Belgian beer...
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Peetie

he's crafted a mighty vessel that none other can compare.

Cheers, mon Capitan.

*clink*
Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Erdinger
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Erdinger »

peetie44 wrote:

I have no words... only deep respect.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

been reading the magazine for a while, so i just said fuck it why not join this shit and talk to people who have an appreciation for alcohol and getting fucked up in general. idk maybe its the knock off absente that inspired me to join. anyway,may the god of alcohol show mercy let us all get shitfaced
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

give m,e some fucking pilss.

Or maybe don't because I won't take them
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

well you can't live like hunter s. thompson if all you do is drink and have no other vice (not that Im trying to live like him hes just a person hero)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

DrunkenCatLady
Tippler
Tippler

Post by DrunkenCatLady »

Hi all.

Only bothered making an account on this forum because I'm drunk. I like to drink alone, frequently. Been doing that the last few hours.

I most like me some hard liquor, particularly vodka. I also really like amaretto and sweet wines like Moscato. Like hard cider, hate the taste of beer, but if I'm drunk enough I'll drink whatever gets me drunker, really.

I stumble onto this website/forum every so often after I've been drinking so thought I'd say hi.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

DrunkenCatLady wrote:Hi all.

Only bothered making an account on this forum because I'm drunk. I like to drink alone, frequently. Been doing that the last few hours.

I most like me some hard liquor, particularly vodka. I also really like amaretto and sweet wines like Moscato. Like hard cider, hate the taste of beer, but if I'm drunk enough I'll drink whatever gets me drunker, really.

I stumble onto this website/forum every so often after I've been drinking so thought I'd say hi.
i'm totally hammered to man and same here i love hard liquor and hard cider but dont really feel beer but will never turn down a drink for free.
oh and i just wanna say this song fucking rules just putting that out there to all you. and im to drunk for hyperlinks so copy and paste people. oh yeah eh i forgot just listen to it people and welcome dude even though im new here
I-Monster - Daydream in Blue

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Welcome givemesomepills, new one buys, so Vodka lemon mix with a splash of sparkling water, thanks.

Post often
Post drunk (not high!)
Post often drunk
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Erdinger wrote: I have no words... only deep respect.
Took him the whole afternoon!
Drink!

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

oettinger wrote:Welcome givemesomepills, new one buys, so Vodka lemon mix with a splash of sparkling water, thanks.

Post often
Post drunk (not high!)
Post often drunk
posting while drunk (about past years when I was getting high) has got me into trouble now I'm undrunk and trying to fix those past mistakes on these forums before getting drunk and watching seinfeld reruns to get my mind of the mess i made up here. and I think i have some spare change so I think I could cover a round of those. ( and for anyone that stumbled across any comment i have made on any thread by me i meant no harsh at all, just drunken ignorance, please take that into consideration before you rip my junkie (my new nickname on this site) ass a new one.)