The 1%

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The 1%

Post by oettinger »

1% too much information
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

1% of all the Saturdays of this unique community of DRINKERS, addendum to the MDM magazine.

With a dash of each and every spill on the keyboard form all of us.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I try to get not to exited about another cold beer, but I am very upset and giddy.
1% cold excitement
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Here's to the 1% chance of you quitting drinking for good until you die. My money is on the 99%!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

1% Drunkard No 61, "The bartender`s loozy end!"

Edit: It`s boozy also
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hey, no 1% bitter sweet taste of the Hoff yet?
I`d call B.A. Baracus if I was into your kind of trouble, damn...
Drink!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

1% pure ETOH vaporized into a fine mist, in a greased baking pan at 450* for 45 minutes, left to cool then sliced thinly and garnished with paprika.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:1% pure ETOH vaporized into a fine mist, in a greased baking pan at 450* for 45 minutes, left to cool then sliced thinly and garnished with paprika.
I garnish my drink with vodka
1% garnish
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:1% pure ETOH vaporized into a fine mist, in a greased baking pan at 450* for 45 minutes, left to cool then sliced thinly and garnished with paprika.
You are Heisenberg! Are you distilling crystal meth too and selling it to hillbillies?
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Lush City wrote:Here's to the 1% chance of you quitting drinking for good until you die. My money is on the 99%!
I might have to quit drink i went the hospital with dts and palpitations. The doctor pretty much said if I don't quit my life will be very short.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

givemesomepils wrote:
Lush City wrote:Here's to the 1% chance of you quitting drinking for good until you die. My money is on the 99%!
I might have to quit drink i went the hospital with dts and palpitations. The doctor pretty much said if I don't quit my life will be very short.
Tell the dok if there`s no drink on tab in five minutes, his life will be very short.
1% short life
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

givemesomepils wrote:
You might have issues. Drinking around the clock or even daily hard bouts will really destroy your liver. It's possible you can dry out and your liver will regenerate. When you go back think about having dry days between sessions just to get you health and strength back before you imbibe again. You need to pace yourself. If you can't you need stop completely or take the midnight express to Boozetown for keeps, sorry to say. Your demons are too powerful right now.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:
You might have issues. Drinking around the clock or even daily hard bouts will really destroy your liver. It's possible you can dry out and your liver will regenerate. When you go back think about having dry days between sessions just to get you health and strength back before you imbibe again. You need to pace yourself. If you can't you need stop completely or take the midnight express to Boozetown for keeps, sorry to say. Your demons are too powerful right now.
The only thing remotely pacing me would be my grave. Still then, some idiot might drop his almost empty bottle on it...
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote: The only thing remotely pacing me would be my grave. Still then, some idiot might drop his almost empty bottle on it...
...And then you would crawl back out, looking for more.

Drunkard Zombies: Aim for the liver, not the brain!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

1% Failure at life,

your unwanted child
your 2nd place at the spelling bee
your homesickness while being a drunk bum sleeping uder a random bridge
your unwanted 2nd child
your car not running because you drank all the battery acid
your post in this thread