Merry Christmas you drunks!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Sexy Xmas giff or dog toy

Post by Dear Booze »

I never thought I'd hear myself saying this, but I agree with Jimmy Fucking Lester. He must have a soft heart after all.
DRINK!

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

Jimmy Lester {RIP} wrote:I'm Jimmy Fucking Lester, god dammit! I try to help you and you want to act like that? What the hell is wrong with you?

You type 12 words and half aren't even real words!

I'll try again. This time, I will explain it so even you can understand. And to be nice, I will go slow...

DAY 2, LESSON 2:

The word "you" is spelled Y O U. Here's how YOU might be able to remember it... let's say some old dude asks for a lap dance "Hey you stupid tramp, give me a lap dance..."

Of course, this kind of talk Pisces you off so you say "Why?" And just then, the old dude shows you a wad of cash. So you say "oh, you have money."

Why Oh You, that spells you. Practice it out loud. I'm here to help.
im no bodys whore for money i pik and chose who i do whatfor. as far as my speling im saving to go bak to shcool if some body dont like it fuck em If yuo want to help come towere i work and tip somebody els not me i wont dance for yuo.......thanks for tryign to be a smart ass now fuck off
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

Dear Booze wrote:I never thought I'd hear myself saying this, but I agree with Jimmy Fucking Lester. He must have a soft heart after all.
Well I don't need your approval, do I?

I just feel sorry for this simple little twit. At some point she's going to need to fill out an application for a job that does not include grinding on old dudes' dicks.

I wish I knew where she went to school I would go there and personally beat the shit out of her English teacher.

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

DivaBitch wrote:
im no bodys whore for money i pik and chose who i do whatfor. as far as my speling im saving to go bak to shcool if some body dont like it fuck em If yuo want to help come towere i work and tip somebody els not me i wont dance for yuo.......thanks for tryign to be a smart ass now fuck off
Oh, this is awesome! We've made real progress. I am proud of you!

First, you realize the problem (and we all know that step one is admitting that you have a problem). You are saving to go back to school. Good.

Now, I'm not charging you for this. It's free. Y-O-U. It spells "you". Try it without the anger. It's much easier than you think.

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

Jimmy Lester {RIP} wrote:
DivaBitch wrote:

First, you realize the problem (and we all know that step one is admitting that you have a problem). You are saving to go back to school. Good.

Now, I'm not charging you for this. It's free. Y-O-U. It spells "you". Try it without the anger. It's much easier than you think.
how abuot FUCK YUO........hows that for speling?
Image Image

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

DivaBitch wrote:
Jimmy Lester {RIP} wrote:
DivaBitch wrote:

how abuot FUCK YUO........hows that for speling?
MO-THER-FUCK-ER!

I can't figure out why some people have to be so fucking shitty! I was just trying to be helpful. Fuck!

You said you were going to pay for school. I was giving you free information. I guess you don't appreciate anything at all! FREE!

You have issues. Fuck!

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

i feel so specul that yuo only come bak to see if i repled to yuor post.......yuo r such a drama queen.
here fill this out and give it to a mod asshole............... i dont take shit from guys

Image Image

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

DivaBitch wrote:i feel so specul that yuo only come bak to see if i repled to yuor post.......yuo r such a drama queen.
here fill this out and give it to a mod asshole............... i dont take shit from guys

No need to feel "spcul" on my behalf. I get a kick out the notifications telling me someone responded to my typing. And thanks for doing that.

I also got a kick out of your "butt hurt" thingy. Keep up the good work. I may be drunk, and I may be abrasive, but I only want the best for you.

BTW, I agree that the mods are assholes. Too (that means "a higher degree" and "also") bad they turned down your application to become one. Man, that would have been cool!

So where do you work? Is it a big place? Upscale? Nice?

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I'm going to have to kill one of you with a paintball baseball bat.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:I'm going to have to kill one of you with a paintball baseball bat.
One would enjoy the painful process, and the other would enjoy watching. Like dinosaurs from the Sado-Masozoic Era, perhaps.

They deserve the pink BenWa Bat™

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

drunkin' Wisconsinite
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by drunkin' Wisconsinite »

I'm envisioning a pay per view event on the horizon here. We can watch it in The Shed on that old black and white TV - assuming the power has been reconnected of course.

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

Or unwilling or unable to speak English.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by DivaBitch »

Badfellow wrote:I'm going to have to kill one of you with a paintball baseball bat.
how abuot just a good spankig.....*wink
Image Image

Dear Booze

Santa is a Dick

Post by Dear Booze »

What a jolly old asshole, that old St Nick is.

He seems to have puked on my carpet, pissed into my boot, and broke a valuable Japanese Maple of the Bloodgood variety.

I have very few recollections from last night. Except for a few photos, two Uber receipts, and the aforementioned destruction, I would have no proof that I even left the house.

DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Santa is a Dick

Post by oettinger »

Is this a game of odd-one-out?

Or is it find the hidden flask?

Which santa hates children?
Drink!