Grindhouse

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lushlife
Banned From the Pub
Banned From the Pub

Post by Lushlife »

daphne wrote:There was an hour special on it a few days ago on one of the cable movie channels. The feel of both movies was gritty and fun, and of course bloody. And it's going to be fun to see that Freddy Rodriguez (I hope that's who he is) from Six Feet Under finally get in touch with his inner bastard.

When it comes to Lacey or here, hopefully, I do plan on spending the entire 3 hours or so in the theatre on my butt snarfing popcorn and enjoying myself. I hope they play it as a matinee, but because of the rating, that might not happen.
Yes Daphne, none other than our beloved Frederico. He was also in Poseidon and Lady In The Water last year.

I'm disappointed that I missed the Grindhouse panel at Comic-Con last summer. I don't think I knew that Tarantino was actually going to appear until it was too late. So many events going on continually at that thing it makes your head spin.

Diabetic Daredevil
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Diabetic Daredevil »

Now let us not forget the all-time Russell calssic--"CAPTAIN RON" Tha man has got to eat people.
It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull. - Dr. Gonzo

Ow, my left nut! - Doug McKenzie

BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!

Diabetic Daredevil

Post by Diabetic Daredevil »

Dig this!!! 10 scenes from Grindhouse!!!
http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_co ... &Itemid=99
It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull. - Dr. Gonzo

Ow, my left nut! - Doug McKenzie

BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!