'16 Europe trip

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Re: '16 Europe trip

Post by AntonArkydivich »

Ah, I acknowledge my waywardness. Are all you fellas and gals here living in Europe? I know a decent handful are, but I say "Drunkard Trip" is more better wordage.

Plus, New Orleans is basically Europe. Real fucky Europe.
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Casual Binger »

Well, I think it sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it due to financial constraints. You know who will be showing up though? About a million Syrians, or at least undocumented asylum skkers claiming to be from Syria. Make sure to offer them a drink on my behalf. Should be an effective way of eliminating which of them aren't daesh sleeper agents.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

AntonArkydivich wrote:Bankok in April, or New Oreleans in May? C'mon, let's get traction somewhere. Even if I can't make it, I want this to happen.
I def. think it should be new orleans! its like a hour or 2 drive from me and I haven't been there still. or wherever if it's anywhere else it'll make this harder to make happen for me. ($)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

givemesomepils wrote:
AntonArkydivich wrote:Bankok in April, or New Oreleans in May? C'mon, let's get traction somewhere. Even if I can't make it, I want this to happen.
I def. think it should be new orleans! its like a hour or 2 drive from me and I haven't been there still. or wherever if it's anywhere else it'll make this harder to make happen for me. ($)
I'm keeping this in mind then, at least for me. I have to be there in May anyway, my wife has a nursing convention. Two man Drunkard Trip.
- Josh Ritter

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Well as far as it goes, if we were to gather in Berlin - 5drunkards pledge their loyalty to the cause. How else are we to fight alach and his mighty camels?

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

oettinger wrote:
brandonman wrote:
AntonArkydivich wrote:Budapest or Bangkok, let's do it in April, before prices start climbing again.

With Bankok though, you could get an entire room in a house for the price of a hostel bed in Budapest--if we all kick in and get a place. And they'd probably throw in some night rubs.
If it's before the end of May, I can't make it unfortunately :(
June July?
If I don't get an internship, I might be able to make that work.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

shawnonious
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shawnonious »

givemesomepils wrote:
I was in N.O. with my dad when I was 18. Didn't get to drink. Come to find out, you can legally drink there at that age if your parent is there. We were only there for a few hours during a longer trip, however. I'd like to try out New Orleans in its full glory sometime.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Tom Waits

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

brandonman wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:
I was in N.O. with my dad when I was 18. Didn't get to drink. Come to find out, you can legally drink there at that age if your parent is there. We were only there for a few hours during a longer trip, however. I'd like to try out New Orleans in its full glory sometime.
lets all do it even though i might me short on cash a little i can do that
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Start saving. As I said, I have to be there in the middle of May, so it's gonna happen.

To everyone else, sorry for hijacking the thread. I got excited and spewed all over the place. My bad.
- Josh Ritter

Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Casual Binger »

Tats cool.imnou fmo b neworleans berlin internt word
Laugh
Drunk

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

AntonArkydivich wrote:Start saving. As I said, I have to be there in the middle of May, so it's gonna happen.

To everyone else, sorry for hijacking the thread. I got excited and spewed all over the place. My bad.
No no no excuases, me also drunk myself. It`s always good to get drunks together wherever they might crash.
I`d love to visit you US fellas again if my stash allows me one day. I`m starting to collect empties already.
Drink!

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Ah, brotherhood. There is my church, and this dive bar, and they both are the same, and I am in no place to say which is the more holy, for I think they are the same.
- Josh Ritter

Donald J. Drunk
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Donald J. Drunk »

AntonArkydivich wrote:Start saving. As I said, I have to be there in the middle of May, so it's gonna happen.

Forgot what i was going to say, but it was probably an insult of some sort. in any case...

c and d
You may now lavish your congratulations upon me.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Constantin wrote:

Forgot what i was going to say, but it was probably an insult of some sort. in any case...

c and d

E. All the above

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

If this is serious, and people aren't going to flake then yes, I will grace you with my fetid presence. I hear a lot of noise.....budapest (fine) estonia (fine) Berlin (fine) but am yet to hear a solid plan, what the fuck, pick a place, name the place and we will come, piss around and it will fail

Berlin: awesome atmosphere, non EU receptive and reasonable prices/whores/beer

Budapest......(?)

Sweden.....No fucking chance

Thailand. Too dmn far away for everyone ever

Norleans: Too damn far away for every European ever

Berlin has my vote, BierKellers, Reasonably priced whores and a non controversial view on general drunkenness

I am malkor, i drink, and I endorse this post!