Live diary - Sept. 6,7,8,9.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

temporary anonimity
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by temporary anonimity »

grogzombie wrote:I think I have found paradise - I'm in what I think is the only internet place in this whole town THAT SELLS BOOZE! - plus there's a toilet right next to me. Now thats convenience.
you lucky bastard. this reminds me of Nolan's, one of the best dives I'd ever drunk at. Sunday nights. A forty foot bar with maybe two customers. A large mammaried barmaid. A twenty seven inch TV sitting on the back part of the bar, not six feet directly in front of my stool and showing the ESPN night football game. The men's room directly behind me, not twenty feet away. Next to that door, a kick ass juke box, 3 for $1. Beer bottles at 1.75 or 2, shots the same. No internet. Less than 2 miles from home. Oh lovely sloshedness.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

fdoosey wrote:I started my diet today - no snack...gotta save the calories for precious booze.

I started this morning at a slim, trim, ripped, chiseled, cut, buff, bolo, stacked, and jacked 328.2 pounds.

That's about half a human I gotta lose. We'll see how it goes.

You brave man! I will help you by consuming as much chocolate and fritos with bean dip as I can, so there won't be as much around to tempt you.
like tears in rain

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Truly, Savage, the sacrifices you make for the sake of others is just touching. I hope you got the Scoops Fritos - the other ones are inefficient dipping tools.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

ill put away some of those twinkies for ya frank, oh ill take care of that cheesecake too.
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

My bean dip is soft enough so as not to shatter the chips, but the tiny ones are a pain. I like the big ones that aren't the scoops; my dip stays on them just fine. Damn, now I'm going to have to make some, and I'm out of beans, and fritos, and beer.
like tears in rain

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

If you have any steaks in the freezer, throw em my way.
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Moderate cardio does wonders if you aren't prone to exercise. Also, if you eat slowly, you eat less.

Good luck.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Bless you, oh bulletproof philosopher, for posting on any topic but the butthead one!
like tears in rain

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

Frankennietzsche wrote:Moderate cardio does wonders if you aren't prone to exercise. Also, if you eat slowly, you eat less.

Good luck.
I got exercise equipment and use it now. Thing is, I wasn't the football type I would appear to be (6 feet tall, 6 feet wide) - but I did a lot of manual labor jobs before I got me my edumacation, so I have muscle, it's just, um, sleeping.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

fdoosey wrote: I got exercise equipment and use it now. Thing is, I wasn't the football type I would appear to be (6 feet tall, 6 feet wide) - but I did a lot of manual labor jobs before I got me my edumacation, so I have muscle, it's just, um, sleeping.
I love that, may I use it? "I have muscle, it's just sleeping"

(He's not dead, he's just resting!)
like tears in rain

grogzombie
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by grogzombie »

I love exercise - I could watch it all day. Anyway, only a bit over 2 hours left of my drinking expedition, then its back to the rock I live under. There's never enough hours in a day...

grogzombie
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by grogzombie »

Glen Fiddich wrote:
grogzombie wrote:I think I have found paradise - I'm in what I think is the only internet place in this whole town THAT SELLS BOOZE! - plus there's a toilet right next to me. Now thats convenience.
you lucky bastard. this reminds me of Nolan's, one of the best dives I'd ever drunk at. Sunday nights. A forty foot bar with maybe two customers. A large mammaried barmaid. A twenty seven inch TV sitting on the back part of the bar, not six feet directly in front of my stool and showing the ESPN night football game. The men's room directly behind me, not twenty feet away. Next to that door, a kick ass juke box, 3 for $1. Beer bottles at 1.75 or 2, shots the same. No internet. Less than 2 miles from home. Oh lovely sloshedness.
Hi G.F. Sounds like a sweet setup there. Am back at the same joint again myself, but the service is so slow that I'm sobering up between drinks. Where I'm sitting, I can see a bar right across the laneway - will investigate. Only an hour and a half left of my drinking expedition. Cheers.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

grogzombie wrote:
Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote:Hi Grog, lucky you! I am beginning to get the encroaching anxiety of tomorrow's workday. And winter for that matter.
And I have to go down 2 big flights of stairs when I need a new beer. Waaahh. The sheep I count tonight will be frolicking in Australia, I can assure you. The pink elephants never arrived. Indubitably they'll be on the flight with the Germans later on in the week.
G'day Chelsea. I'm concerned about you having to go down two flights of stairs to get a drink - don't you realise that the energy you burn from doing that burns up valuable alcohol?
and that you hafta go back up them after your finished drankin
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

whoo-hoo sloth my friend though i cant seem to gain any weight... ill take some if you can spare it
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Omar The Tentmaker wrote:
and that you hafta go back up them after your finished drankin
I just grab a beer, come right back, keep posting, repeat. :wink: But thanks.

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!