'16 Europe trip

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: '16 Europe trip

Post by oettinger »

It`s been Berlin since the beginning and also serious. I just thought it would be nice to let the gang wack out some.

June/July 16` irresponsibly drunk trip.
Let`s call it: National Lampoon`s "Europe Overdose"
Drink!

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

This interests me greatly and yes, I will come for definite, I have no schedule as I am self employed so I can make any date, this will be awesome! Prost!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

as the Four seasons famously sang: "I'll be there"
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Malkor wrote:This interests me greatly and yes, I will come for definite, I have no schedule as I am self employed so I can make any date, this will be awesome! Prost!
Most welcome news.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

brandonman wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:
AntonArkydivich wrote:Bankok in April, or New Oreleans in May? C'mon, let's get traction somewhere. Even if I can't make it, I want this to happen.
I def. think it should be new orleans! its like a hour or 2 drive from me and I haven't been there still. or wherever if it's anywhere else it'll make this harder to make happen for me. ($)
I was in N.O. with my dad when I was 18. Didn't get to drink. Come to find out, you can legally drink there at that age if your parent is there. We were only there for a few hours during a longer trip, however. I'd like to try out New Orleans in its full glory sometime.
I'll be in NOLA starting 5/25/16. I have plans but I'd love to include you beautiful drunkards in them. Let me know if you're up for drinking on Magazine to St Charles that night.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

One for the Frog

Post by One for the Frog »

Europe trip - Bangkok and New Orleans? Wow this escalated quickly.

One for the Frog

Malkor wrote:
Budapest......(?)
Cheap but good drinks, but lots of open bars 24/7. Street food started to boom. Nice gals.
Also, Palinka's regular pubs scattered all over the place - some of them shut now... he left a few years ago

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

One for the Frog wrote:
Malkor wrote:
Budapest......(?)
Cheap but good drinks, but lots of open bars 24/7. Street food started to boom. Nice gals.
Also, Palinka's regular pubs scattered all over the place - some of them shut now... he left a few years ago

If he had stayed, then they'd be rich. Or all dried out form his continued intake.

Damn fine, either way.

One for the Frog

mistah willies wrote:
One for the Frog wrote:
Malkor wrote:
Budapest......(?)

If he had stayed, then they'd be rich. Or all dried out form his continued intake.

Damn fine, either way.
There was one peculiar one. Two moths after he choose Corner bar to be his temporary residence, the owner bought a new car. Three months after he left Hungary Corner pulled down shutters.
Coincidence? I bet not.

One for the Frog

One for the Frog wrote:...Two moths after he choose Corner bar...
I deliberately choose not to correct this typo

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Who is definitely in for this? Will be June/July, depending on availability. Want to know hard numbers so we can do some planning because everybody loves planning
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

I am certianly in for it, a flying visit most likley but would be honored to drink amongst the fine drunks of europe :)

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

In so far:
You
Me
Constantine
Should we become more than four we need to find a hostel, constantine`s place has it`s limits.
Tell me if you are prefering june or july.
Drink!

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

oettinger wrote:In so far:
You
Me
Constantine
Should we become more than four we need to find a hostel, constantine`s place has it`s limits.
Tell me if you are prefering june or july.
I will be there. If by any chance i am not granted vacation on date set, i'm quitting my job. It sucks hairy Croatian asses anyway. (no offense to Croatians, i am fond of hairyness, but not when it is in my mouth)

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

For those of you that need to watch soccer. The euro takes place from june 10th to july 10th. i don`t know how many matches we will be able to catch on TV if any at all (constantine is not fond of sports in any remote way). Most bars show them though. Just a little notification for you to consider.
Drink!