What are you drinking right now?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by JimLahey »

Dear Booze wrote:For some reason, I've got a sweet tooth today. Been drinking caramel vodka with Kahlua, coffee, Bailey's, and sea salt. I call it Type II Diabetes.
Holy crap, sounds interesting but that would give me such a wicked hangover.

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

JimLahey wrote:
Dear Booze wrote:For some reason, I've got a sweet tooth today. Been drinking caramel vodka with Kahlua, coffee, Bailey's, and sea salt. I call it Type II Diabetes.
If it's actually caramel vodka and not liqueur, it should be unsweetened, so he's only got the Kahlua and Bailey's to worry about, but we'll see. 1 table reserved for Dear Booze at Chez Ehuhahaha just in case...
"Booznik. Smooth, classy and manatee-like." --Bur

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"Now stop and DRINK! bastards." --mistah willies

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

booznik wrote:
JimLahey wrote:
If it's actually caramel vodka and not liqueur, it should be unsweetened, so he's only got the Kahlua and Bailey's to worry about, but we'll see. 1 table reserved for Dear Booze at Chez Ehuhahaha just in case...
Yes, its Smirnoff Caramel Vodka. But I'm banking on the hangover. I decided that the coffee will make me into a wide-awake drunk, while helping to dehydrate me, which will help facilitate tomorrow's mariachi band playing in my head.
DRINK!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Dear Booze wrote:...which will help facilitate tomorrow's mariachi band playing in my head.
They're ready for you.

"Oh, you've been reading your Sir Kenelm Digby, haven't you? Stick to the mead recipes, especially that of the Mayor of Moscovy. That shizz is SACK!!!" --Badfellow

"A stand alone place for booze is as essential for a home, as is a bed to sleep on." --Miklo

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

To facilitate mariachi band playing in head
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

booznik wrote:
Dear Booze wrote:...which will help facilitate tomorrow's mariachi band playing in my head.
They're ready for you.
Oh. That's going to hurt!
DRINK!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Lush City wrote:To facilitate mariachi band playing in head...
It's too bad Herradura is now owned by the evil backstabbing JD proof-watering profit-seeking corporate suits (Brown-Forman), because it was good tequila, but there are suitable replacements at the same price point. Sauza Hornitos, for one, owned by Beam. I'm not likely to give up my Centinela any time soon, but that's not easy to find outside the border with Mexico.

In any case, good tequila and ice-cold Pacifico make for some hot weather refreshment, indeed. ¡Salud!

*I've been acosted tableside by a mariachi band on more than one occasion. Mein ears... they bled. So loud. This is music of cultural importance, but not so pleasant at a distance of 3 feet.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

booznik wrote: It's too bad Herradura is now owned by the evil backstabbing JD proof-watering profit-seeking corporate suits (Brown-Forman), because it was good tequila, but there are suitable replacements at the same price point. Sauza Hornitos, for one, owned by Beam....
I've always been a fan of Herradura as well. The Blanco was my go-to utility tequila. I recently switched to 100 Anos, also by Beam. Have you tried it? ... The price is attractive too.
DRINK!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

It begins with a "v" and ends with an "a". No prizes, so get off my fucking lawn!
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

booznik wrote:
Lush City wrote:To facilitate mariachi band playing in head...
It's too bad Herradura is now owned by the evil backstabbing JD proof-watering profit-seeking corporate suits (Brown-Forman), because it was good tequila, but there are suitable replacements at the same price point. Sauza Hornitos, for one, owned by Beam. I'm not likely to give up my Centinela any time soon, but that's not easy to find outside the border with Mexico.

In any case, good tequila and ice-cold Pacifico make for some hot weather refreshment, indeed. ¡Salud!

*I've been acosted tableside by a mariachi band on more than one occasion. Mein ears... they bled. So loud. This is music of cultural importance, but not so pleasant at a distance of 3 feet.
Was drinking Herradura in the early '80's when the only way was to go to Mexico and buy it and bring some back. It got passed around and after a long while got popular. The recipe is still the same. They know if they change it they are a big tostada large to go.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

After some absurd vodka now face first onto gin tonics, trip to gas station for more beer later tonite
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

Arrrrrrrr......

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Kellogg`s frostees
Drink!

booznik
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by booznik »

oettinger wrote:Kellogg`s frostees
This is not booze! Explain!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

booznik wrote:
oettinger wrote:Kellogg`s frostees
This is not booze! Explain!
Beavis and buttend, alcoholics anomymos
Drink!