Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Sunday

Post by Mr. Viking »

YellowRose wrote:I ain't taking anything away from Sunday by any means. It's the guaranteed "day of rest" holiday of the week where you can expect to be lazy and you don't look like an asshole for doing so. It's great for sleeping in from getting wasted Saturday...good sports are on...drunk BBQing...Sunday brunch always rocks if I choose to venture out...and there's plenty of time to get drunk twice... But I dare say I prefer Saturday because I can stay up late and I know I don't have to work the next day. If- who am I kidding?- WHEN I drink all day on Sunday from the aforementioned festivities, it makes for a bloody awful Monday morning at work unless I put myself to bed early.

Saturday, Donny, is the Jewish day of rest. I don't cook, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn the oven on, and I sure as shit DON'T FUCKING ROLL! Shomer Shabbos! - Walter
SHOMER SHABBOS!!
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Ptflea2
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Ptflea2 »

"shut the fuck up Donny."

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

You're out of your element Donny.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Hey careful, man. There's a beverage here.

And it's like Thursday. What's up with that?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Grandson has no school in the AM.... no early for Pappy.

Late night funsies.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Sister of Sherlock wrote:I ain't taking anything away from Sunday by any means. It's the guaranteed "day of rest" holiday of the week where you can expect to be lazy and you don't look like an asshole for doing so. It's great for sleeping in from getting wasted Saturday...good sports are on...drunk BBQing...Sunday brunch always rocks if I choose to venture out...and there's plenty of time to get drunk twice... But I dare say I prefer Saturday because I can stay up late and I know I don't have to work the next day. If- who am I kidding?- WHEN I drink all day on Sunday from the aforementioned festivities, it makes for a bloody awful Monday morning at work unless I put myself to bed early.

Saturday, Donny, is the Jewish day of rest. I don't cook, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn the oven on, and I sure as shit DON'T FUCKING ROLL! Shomer Shabbos! - Walter
Holy smoke! How can you be so erudite and be so drunk at the same time? Just wondering because I'm just careful about every keystroke I'm making right now. It's time to crash into oblivion. See you on the other side...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sister of Sherlock wrote:I ain't taking anything away from Sunday by any means. It's the guaranteed "day of rest" holiday of the week where you can expect to be lazy and you don't look like an asshole for doing so. It's great for sleeping in from getting wasted Saturday...good sports are on...drunk BBQing...Sunday brunch always rocks if I choose to venture out...and there's plenty of time to get drunk twice... But I dare say I prefer Saturday because I can stay up late and I know I don't have to work the next day. If- who am I kidding?- WHEN I drink all day on Sunday from the aforementioned festivities, it makes for a bloody awful Monday morning at work unless I put myself to bed early.

Holy smoke! How can you be so erudite and be so drunk at the same time? Just wondering because I'm just careful about every keystroke I'm making right now. It's time to crash into oblivion. See you on the other side...
Incredible, isn`t it?
A very welcomed addition to the board.

Countdown to sunday, 3 vodka bottles, 2 vodka bottles, only one more passout. YES!
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

On boozy sunday afternoon I look like this
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Cheers sunday drunks. And no, furher insepction says I don`t look quite that good when drunk on sunday afternoons
Drink!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

oettinger wrote:On boozy sunday afternoon I look like this
fixed that for you
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nailed it
Drink!

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I made a sunday roast and ate a whole cabbage, lots of potatos and a piece of beef the size of my head. I put too much garlic in the gravy though

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Well, it's about Sunday here in about 2hrs. So I'm going to get a late start when I wake up in the morning.
The tourists here for the holiday weekend are being disappointed by the early morning and late afternoon overcast.
It breaks about Noon for about 4hrs of sunshine. Such is coastal living.
Big Mexican brunch buffet tomorrow, Sunday.
Mexican beer and tequila shots with your chile verde burritos.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Mr. Viking wrote:I made a sunday roast and ate a whole cabbage, lots of potatos and a piece of beef the size of my head. I put too much garlic in the gravy though
Is it possible to put too much garlic in the gravy?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Yay sundae, vodka is my choice of religion.
Cheers sunday drunks
Drink!