Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Sunday

Post by Bur »

Badfellow wrote:It's Sunday... sit around in your underwear with a Long Island Iced Tea in hand, watch a little Game of Thrones, invite the Jehovah's Witnesses in for a drink and a bong hit, scratch your ass with the spatula while you're grilling hamburgers and bum a few Hamm's off the neighbor.
This shockingly close to how my Sunday turned out. Wasn't hamm's though.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:It's Sunday... sit around in your underwear with a Long Island Iced Tea in hand, watch a little Game of Thrones, invite the Jehovah's Witnesses in for a drink and a bong hit, scratch your ass with the spatula while you're grilling hamburgers and bum a few Hamm's off the neighbor.
Agree with Bur, it is strikingly similar. Insert where you said *Long Island Iced Tea*, *Game of Thrones*, and *Hamm's* for other drink and media variables and that pretty much sums up most MD's Sundays that I know. 'Tis the very reasons why we love our Sundays!

Although our J-Dubya's come on Saturday mornings...which means they are offered the aforementioned drink and bong hit then instead of Sunday. :D
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Waking up noticing that you spend your last cash on some form of alien/astronomical/downright comical hangover, your significant other seems to be on ignore-that bastard-mode and you mix yourself a drink that, with this weather, gets warm faster than a pizza in the oven.
Yes, it must be sunday again.

Drinking againts the clock.

Cheers sunday drunks
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Waking up with three stinky dogs rubbing my lap, pee and shit on the floor, Constantine showing up in a couple of hours with his mother in company.
Yes, it must be sunday...
Cheers sunday drunks
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:Waking up with three stinky dogs rubbing my lap, pee and shit on the floor, Constantine showing up in a couple of hours with his mother in company.
Yes, it must be sunday...
Cheers sunday drunks
Now, don't blame the mess on the floor on the dogs. But maybe use them as mops for it?

Just sayin'

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I can't speak for Constantine's lovely mother, but Constantine will probably end up pissing and shitting on the floor anyway.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Badfellow wrote:I can't speak for Constantine's lovely mother, but Constantine will probably end up pissing and shitting on the floor anyway.
haha you really don`t know her, don`t you?
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I slept until half to three in the afternoon. This wine works better than expected.
Cheers Sunday guzzlers
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The wine is warm, I cut myself eating old cat food out of a can, feeling drunk already at noon.
What is it doctor? It`s a sunday!
Cheers sunday drunks
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:The wine is warm, I cut myself eating old cat food out of a can, feeling drunk already at noon.
What is it doctor? It`s a sunday!
Cheers sunday drunks

It's funny, it appears by reading these that the Oett is the only one posting. I think Skype is stealing us like that Facefuckbook did to so many others.

However, like Snapchat, all of those marvelous discussions are lost like writings on the surface of a lake, or sand paintings in the wind, or Roy Batty's tears in the rain, or some other equally cheesy metaphor.

Fucking Drink!

Drink against the dying of the weekend.

I am the king of cheese.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Funny thing is unless your brain is a puddle of goo you should be able to manage all social media nad pop into an old school message board from time to time. Ya know unless you are really, really, really, really, really shit housed.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Impending doom in form of monday? Waking up with reast-alochol in your bloodsream that gets a little elephant herd drunk?
Must be sunday!
Prosit you church going slobs
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Logbook entry #219 august 28th 2016,
the crew starts to eat each other (wait what? no we don`t have females on vessel oettinger, why do you ask again?), oh, oooooh ok, feed on each other then,
haven`t seen mailand since friday, only drink around. Captain Oett is steering this ship into madness with direct course on monday. God help us we will not survive with this idiot at the rudder.

Hmm did I mention that sunday drinking kicks ass?
Cheers sunday drunks
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Happy Sunday MD's!
Stayed up really late watching music videos. I discovered I REALLY like Kajagoogoo and their whole androgynous vibe. Not to mention Nick Beggs and his slappin' of da bass. Woke up really late, like 9:30(which is rare). Feeling the residual from last night. Driving to the store for Sunday vodka and snacks seemed like a tremendous effort and they didn't even have my mixer of choice. So now I have this grotesque "Mist Twist" and it is bloody awful,!!! So are the Bacon & Cheese Ruffles I picked up but anxiously looking forward to the frozen Hungryman Fried Chicken Select dinner later, teehee!
I am currently getting a lot of animal flak from my pets. My old retired feral cat is trying to keep his 1st place medal in retaining the most "Unhappiest Cat in the World" title. I call him U.C.-Dubya for short. He is well nourished (including the "Nein Lives" Badfellows recommends), flea free, a roof over his head and can do whatever the F he wants. I know, right? His life is craptastic!
I have an angry Pomeranian (with papers) that is wet, smelly, dirty, and poofy from a rainy walk outside for his a.m. dump so I guess I have to give him a bath- which he hates and he's pissed at me because he doesn't have a Facebook page like every other Pomeranian in the world.
Then there's my insane kitten who is a deliberate a-hole that looks forward to fking up stuff on a minute by minute basis that likes to shred and mutilate things like curtains, bamboo blinds,wall maps, and flags -not to mention living creatures (hence the poor moth, gecko, and cockroach carcasses I found. *sidenote* I WILL freak out when she catches her first mouse because it's going to happen on my rug that really ties the room together and who's gunna clean that up?!).
I can only hope there is a Jesse Stone marathon because he has no animal shenanigans (because Reggie isn't even his dog) and at least he can solve a crime or something on his Sunday off. Thank you for letting me ramble. In the spirit of Oettz, here's my Kasey Kasem long distance dedication to all of you on this glorious Sunday. Easy Like Sunday Morning by FNM (featuring future husband of mine -Mike Patton) Cheers! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPzDTfIb0DU
Last edited by Artful Drunktective on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Jessie Stone

utube always shows me some Tom Selleck while I`m talking about the Brian Bosworth movie
Drink!