Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Sunday

Post by oettinger »

To quote Aerosmith:
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Your love is sweet misery
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm dyin' cause I let you

Yep, that is sunday drinking in a nutshell
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

It's going to be Friday for me until Tuesday. Cheers to great men before us who even after their passing gave us a day off from work. Well, they did other shit too, but at least it's not Monday for another week or so.

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

mistah willies wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:39 am
It's going to be Friday for me until Tuesday. Cheers to great men before us who even after their passing gave us a day off from work. Well, they did other shit too, but at least it's not Monday for another week or so.
Here's a pro tip for you:

It may be George Washington's birthday but the girls at the Booby Trap are more interested in other founding fathers and presidents such as Hamilton, Jackson, Grant, and Franklin.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I find it importasnt to get up early ion a sunday to try and read the sunday papers before I'm too drunk to undertand the jokes
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nothing to either complain or be happy about.
Just drink sunday drunks!

Cheers
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

OK, I'm checking in on a Sunday night peaceably cross faded after a day of booze and weed. Not bothering nobody. Just having a nice day. The same to all of you. Good night now!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Constantine kept hostage by twin muslims from the balcans, can not get any better on sunday.
Cheers alcoholics!
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

My Sunday in a nutshell. Jesse Stone marathon again today. It's always on Sunday. I guess cuz drunkards are always drunk on Sunday and like to watch it? Cuz here I am watching it again.
Too lazy to go outside and do stuff much less, anything productive.
All the bars around here are called "The Shed" and "The Hole" so I'd rather stay in anyway. If I want to get roofied I will do it to myself in the comfort of my own home.
I started reading "A Perfect Union of Contrary Things" because I like Maynard James Keenan but then started drinking and had to stop reading because I can't drink and read simultaneously.
Boyfriend is watching hockey in the other room and is irritated because he can't drink while watching it because he has to work tonight. Glad I don't!
Dogs are looking at me like I'm a total asshole for not taking them somewhere fun.
The cat was on a leash outside (yes a leash so she won't run away) and I forgot she was out there and it poured down rain. She was extremely pissed (not to mention drenched). Obviously I had to hear a bunch of sass from her when I let her inside.
Also, one of the dogs was INSIDE the litter box. You know that isn't good. Fortunately, I am not the type to kiss my dogs.
Just realized my Charlie Brown Christmas Tree is still up but it matches my year round Christmas lights that are always on so I guess it's OK.
A crackhead I served papers to keyed my car. Imagine that conversation among her and her fellow crackhead friends in a crackhead voice whatever that may be "I TOTES keyed that bitches car!". Can we give her a round of applause!!! She must be so proud of herself!!! What I do know is I'd like to Chuck Norris roundhouse kick her ass if I was capable, but what I really should do is scratch underneath her work of art "Love, Marcie" so she can be reminded of what a great job she did.
The weed crumbs I have is dry ditch weed and I still smoked it. It's kinda working.
Counting down the minutes where I can fire up the fried chicken Hungry Man Selects dinner. Can't wait! It even has a brownie! But truth be told, I'd rather have another piece of fried chicken in place of the brownie.
Also on a good note I did pick up some Girl Scout Cookies but had to hide them from BF or he would eat them all in the middle of the night without saving me any. Yeah...I have to hide cookies. It's a sad state of affairs.
Kinda feeling like The Dude when the morons peed on his rug that tied the room together and then they said "Thanks a lot asshole!". The Dude is the asshole because they peed on the wrong rug. That is the logic I feel like I am dealing with these days. But I am happy it's Sunday nonetheless. My life is like a sitcom.
Cheers fellow drunkards and thank you for always being there.
Okole maluna!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

You should have joined us on the Skype. Everything would have been better.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hockey? Damn, for a cookie stealing boyfriend he could`ve watched the animals atleast!
I hope it`s all better now! Cheers
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Sunday (Frank Sinatra - with Lyrics)
https://youtu.be/4ukCPit7wUo
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

it's not even Sunday on the East Coast for two minutes yet.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

It's Saturday til I pass out.
*Don't forget to set your clocks back !
\
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Oh shit it got late fast. or early.
man i need to start thinking of sunday. what would happen if i sleep through it?
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hey there sunday drunks. I haven`t felt this hungover in a loong time. What did they pour me in that bar last night??????
Haven`t felt the urge to throw up in the morning for about a decade now. With every burp the taste of bile came up...
Now that I got some drinks down all is fine again.

Cheers sunday vomits
Drink!