Sunday

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Sunday

Post by Lush City »

Patchez wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:09 am
Dear God there was no way after Friday and Saturday. I had a Bloody at the hotel before leaving and I got to feeling semi human again. The drive home made the sleepy, sleepy, nap time kick in. Didn't wake till halfway through the Walking Dead.
You were delivered. Praise be!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Sunday drunk day.
Hey there sunday drinkers. Lets collectively forget about the day that follows sunday and have a drink.
The sun is shining today and it`s great n such. But what I really loathe is, it`s bringing out all these idiots on crotch-rockets. They are loud and annyoing. I hope they all die and donate me some organs.

Cheers!
Drink!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Yall full of shit. Fuckers on the Europr coast dickin with the 'mercans, who in turn dick with the ilsanders., Fuck all that. Make me the target of your ire.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

Sunday. Oh fucking Sunday. What can I say about thee?

I stayed up too late last night drinking the Absinthe. Then woke up early to make a tee time at the old Fig Garden Golf Club. What a day. I won a whole two dollars!

The real fun started on the 19th hole as we celebrated the end of the 2017 Masters Tournament in the clubhouse. Fuck Sergio Garcia! My cash was on Rose. Fuck, my money was on Dustin Johnson until he got drunk and fell down a flight of stairs. But that's another story which is not mine. It belongs to ESPN, or Golf Digest, or Alcoholics Anonymous Weekly. I really don't give a shit.

So, back to my Sunday... When I woke up, I started with a delicious Irish Coffee. Then I had another delicious Irish Coffee before tee off. Then, I had another delicious Irish Coffee at the 5th tee. Then, I had another delicious Irish Coffee at the turn. Then a delicious Modelo at the 15th tee. Then another Modelo at 19. Then a series of Run and Cokes, mixed in with some Tuaca. It is now 7:15 PM, and I'm home, enjoying a delicious Vodka Grapefruit.

I can't wait until the morning to see what stupid shit I've posted on this board and the twitter today.

Now, more than ever, fuck undrunkenness!
DRINK!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Ah, the weekend is slowly coming to an end as the sun sinks below the Pacific. I'm feeling the setting sun. Looking for good face time with my mattress very shortly. Changed my diaper. Got to finish drinking you know...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

gede
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by gede »

Saturday ended at 4.15 this morning. Woke up in a friend's bed and limped home at 10.30. Naturally one would assume I was a husk of fear and loathing - not so! Cracked a beer and sat in the sun prior to a three hour afternoon 'nap'. Now enjoying a few reposados and rediscovering the joys of this forum. I say, enjoy your detoxifying cleanses as you wallow in bed - I'll be on the balcony relishing a lager and doing twice the living for the both of us! Cheers!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Very busy sunday people. Drinking, smoking, watching sports all day.
Being hammered is a damn full time job!
Cheers everyone!
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:40 pm
Ah, the weekend is slowly coming to an end as the sun sinks below the Pacific. I'm feeling the setting sun. Looking for good face time with my mattress very shortly. Changed my diaper. Got to finish drinking you know...
I like a man that changes his own diaper. It's like being a boy scout. always be prepared. Cheers to another Sunday! I am still drunk from Saturday.
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Sunday is when I usually eat something for lunch I don't normally have. So, I walked down to the local Mexican restaurant and ordered a chili verde burrito. It's roast pork marinated in a green chili sauce and wrapped in a flour tortilla with some refried pinto beans. It's topped off with grated cheese and green salsa. It was a big as my foot! It was also very delicious. It gave me heartburn all day long so I had to skip dinner and just drink. Cheers all!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Just as I started to get loaded I got a phone call, some new tenant`s stove doesn`t work. It`s sunday damnit! Don`t interrupt my happy hour!!!!
Anyhow, lets pour some cherry in your sunday and have great time drunk folks.
Cheers
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Finishing up another beautiful Sunday in paradise. Drinking all day an loving it. Looking forward to some serious face time with my Sealy-Posturepedic mattress. Good nite now!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Lush City wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:24 am
Finishing up another beautiful Sunday in paradise. Drinking all day an loving it. Looking forward to some serious face time with my Sealy-Posturepedic mattress. Good nite now!
Sounds like my day verbatim. Cheers to Sunday and to us lone far westerners that are last to see the sun set. Cheers and good night!
Okole maluna!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I woke up to severe undrunk-poisoning.
Drinking 3 coffees to start the day didn`t help the issue.
Thank drink tomorrow is another retarted national holiday.

Let`s get shitfaced sunday drunks!
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Well, I'm happy to report a fabulous Sunday on the West coast of L.A. It was picture perfect weather and the Dodgers won again. Walked down to the beach and hit a couple pubs. The sun was intense and the sky was clear.

Chilling out right now with synthetic alien air music that will bring you to your mattress face down.
Arjen Schat | Sonic Identity (Album Sampler)
https://youtu.be/5riTtFowI_M

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

In stupid times like these, with woman struggles and all, I am super gratefull to be a drunkard. Thanks alcohol, for all the good time!
Cheers sunday moonwalkers
Drink!