Merry Christmas you drunks!

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Heartwarming Christmas tale

Post by Mr. Viking »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Mr. Viking wrote:In the UK if you hit an animal it is illegal to butcher it and eat it, but the next person on the scene gets to keep it, so if you see someone else hit a deer it's yours
Or your can wait, run over the next person too and keep the deer for yourself, but most people do not know that.
you do have to run the person over in reverse gear though, so you can say they're in your blind spot
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Surreal
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Merry Xmas Treetop

Post by Surreal »

Jamesons, Infinium Ale and some Jamesons shot glasses arrived in todays mail!

Dirty filthy hippy my ass.

I'm putting on the gaucho I got from Sonic in last years HBE, cracking open this HBE Xmas gift and getting my schwerve on tonite.

Many thanks T-Top.
fuck em man, it ain't easy walkin the righteous path.
- Hoss

treetop
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Merry Xmas Treetop

Post by treetop »

excellent! i'm glad they got there safely and found you well. enjoy and let me know what you think of the infinitum.
it's all good in the woods, nobody hears me when i scream.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Oh my God, I forgot to post my own parcel to some board member I won't reveal the name of here. I'm doing that today. None shall fuck with the HBE.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

Mr Boozificator wrote:Oh my God, I forgot to post my own parcel to some board member I won't reveal the name of here. I'm doing that today. None shall fuck with the HBE.

Booze nas been purchased and packaged here. I just haven't made into the UPS store for shipping. It is on my list of things I must do Monday.

Edit 1/16/1: The package has been shipped.
Last edited by Bluto on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I bought mine today, just need to put it in a box and get it posted monday morning
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Two Christmas Stories

Post by Smatter Noguts »

A UAW shop foreman walks into a bar on November 7, and sees a glum dude at the end of the bar wearing a Romney Button.

He shouts and the bartender, "Drinks on the house, except for that guy at the end of the bar."

The guy with the button looks up, smiles, and says "Thanks."

This pisses the foreman off, and he yells, "Two drinks for everybody, except that fucker at the end of the bar!"

Again, the guys smiles, raises his glass and says, "Thanks a lot!"

Infuriated, the foreman yells, "Top Shelf booze till they can't drink anymore for everyone here but that Goddam Republican!"

The guy with the button stands, bows, and says "I appreciate your gesture from the bottom of my heart." offers a big smile, and walks out the back door.

The UAW guy turns to the bartender and asks, "What's he so happy about?"

The bartender replies, "He owns the place."

A couple goes to the shopping mall to buy Christmas presents. About 5 minutes after they enter, the wife looks around but the husband is nowhere to be found. Furious, she digs out her cell phone and calls him, screaming.

"Where the hell did you go? We have a million things to do and get bought! Where are you?"

Quietly, after a pause of a few moments, he responded.

"Dear, do you remember the little jewelry shop down near the south entrance?"

"Yes...", she replied, tentatively.

"Do you remember going there with me 7 years ago tonight, when you saw that diamond necklace and fell in love with it?

"Yes, I remember that."

"Do you remember that we couldn't afford it, but that I promised that someday I'd buy it for you? do you remember that shop?"

Tears streaming down her face, barely able to utter a syllible, she replied, "Yes, darling, I remember that shop."

"Well, I'm in the bar right next door to it."

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Re: Two Christmas Stories

Post by beerkegbilly »

Fuck Obama and his war on coal man

sloweducation
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Happy fucking holidays

Post by sloweducation »

And here is to being drunk until next Tues!

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

I'm so excited about opening the xmas booze.

Post by John Barleycorn »

I set aside a 1.75 L Macallan 12 for the holiday season. I'm cracking it open either tonight or tomorrow. It looks so fucking delicious.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Happy fucking holidays

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

DRUNK
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Ho HO HO
Drunk as fuck Hoe.
Hoe Hoe hoe.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

sloweducation wrote:And here is to being drunk until next Tues!
Ha! I took three weeks, so make that "until the 10th of January" for me.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: I'm so excited about opening the xmas booze.

Post by Wingman »

due to recent developments in my career (i now have one), i know what you mean. i have actually cellared a beer. i mean, it's right in my kitchen; i don't have a cellar. but it's just sitting there for another 11 months or so, bottle conditioning. also have a high-grav in the beer fridge for weeks now, that will probably be ingested tomorrow. it's nice to put booze aside. i see why the rich do it.

cheers!
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

John Barleycorn

Re: I'm so excited about opening the xmas booze.

Post by John Barleycorn »

When I say set aside, I mean I saw it was on sale in November and thought that it would be a nice treat for the Xmas season, so I got it and refrained from drinking it.