Thompson’s Theories of Diet and Health

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Thompson’s Theories of Diet and Health

Post by oettinger »

Thompson wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:28 am

So the moral of this story is don’t
go to hospitals anymore.
Hospitals make you feel sick. They should make you comfy and safe, but no. First chance you run away from it. Stupid sickening shit

Edit: During Corona in germany more people died from bacteria infection caught in hospitals than from any shitty virus
Drink!

Thompson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Thompson »

I don’t know who called the ambulance. Once they get involved you don’t really have a choice. They strap you in and take you to Hospital. If whoever called the ambulance would have called the police I would have been much better off. I can reason with the police.

It will be interesting to see the bill that will Never be paid as long as I’m alive.

All in all things worked out. I just have to stay away from the sublime margarita taco joint.
“Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.” — Harry Caray

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Man, I’ve got hospital bills galore. It’s easy really, you just don’t pay a cent and then they turn it over to a collection agency who can’t collect because there are no assets and then they give up. Now I do have social security Medicare but I didn’t want it, but they don’t give you a choice. There is no way around having to pay out of pocket for worthless insurance. Why is it worthless you say? Well, number One, who is going to write you a script for Vicodin or Codeine or a Valium type thing that will actually help you?
Nobody. Why do you go to a doctor or a primary physician or whatever the fuck they are called? To get a script for prune juice? You don’t need a script for prune juice you need one for Vicodin because you are in fucking Pain and that is why you go to the fucking doctor. But you can forget that. Now if you happen to dig those pain management clinics where everybody sits in a circle and screams out in pain, you are in luck. You can join that group by showing your Medicare card and you don’t have to have a Medicare supplement plan or punch in your zip code or anything.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Don't worry bout them fucking hosptial bills . Nobody pays em. what are they gonna do hunt you down and make you pay? fucke em

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Last edited by Hugh on Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

That’s where I met Hugh, in the pain management class. I was sitting one seat over in the circle. When it was his turn to talk he really knew how to do it. Everybody was like staring at him in awe. Then he paused, folded his hands together, and mumbled something. Everybody said, What was that Hugh? Hugh said, It was a mumble. Oh, everybody said, that Hugh is deep, even his mumbles are deep.

And then it was time for the crying as loud as you can in pain around the circle. Hugh, being on a roll from his mumble, started the crying out loud with a decent loud cry and everybody clapped. Badfellow did a damn good cry and scared the girl sitting next to him. She peed her pants but didn’t tell anybody. Oettinger let out this Howl that was off the charts! Nobody had ever heard a howl like that, it was scary as shit, you had to have been there to appreciate the terror of that Howl. Thompson was under his chair cowering and afraid to move.
Last edited by Thompson on Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Hugh wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:17 am
It's all right to be little bitty!
That's what she said.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

An infinite dollar bill for Thompson. Spend wisely.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Nausea wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:04 am

An infinite dollar bill for Thompson. Spend wisely.

Goddamn, an infinite dollar bill. Well thanks, Nausea, that’s a hell of a gift.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

How much money you got Thompson?

Let me see. I’ve got 35 cents and an infinite dollar bill.

Where did you get that infinite dollar bill?

From Nausea.

Is he on that Drunkard board?

Yes, what is wrong with that?

Nothing, I just wondered who your friends are?

Well I got plenty friends, and if I say the word they will pulverize you.

Oh c’mon.

Maybe bruise you some at least. My one friend Hugh knows Martian Arts. And I have plenty other friends who know other Arts.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Nausea, my printer only does black n white, do you think my bill will be accepted still. And how many am I allowed to carry with me at a time?
Drink!

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

What is your name, anyway, said Thompson to the guy who asked about his infinite dollar?

I’m not telling you my name because you will have to add me to your list of characters and you can’t keep up with your characters as it is.

Yeah, but if I run into Fred and Martha I can tell them to keep an eye on you. They’ve been reinstated to the force you know. I shouldn’t have mentioned the infinite dollar bill because now you will be following me all over the place and disrupting my drinking schedule and always getting in the way.

My name is Larry. I was just trying to be friendly.

Why?

I don’t know, I thought maybe since you had the infinite dollar you would let go of your 35 cents.

What you going to buy for 35 cents?

Nothing Thompson, you stick it in your front pocket and wait for another 35 cents and then maybe find a dime on the sidewalk. I don’t have an infinite dollar bill like you do.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Did the internet eat your post again? No sunday update?

Well since this thread is about health n stuff, here`s one you hopefully don`t have to deal with yet: I can`t use any kind of deodorant anymore. Every one I try suddenly gives me nasty rashes in the armpit. Digusting huh?! I even bought a super expensive one at the pharmacy for people with allergy problems. Nope, same fucking rashes. I`ll have to see the doctor about this. Freaking sucks
Drink!

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:17 am
Did the internet eat your post again? No sunday update?

Well since this thread is about health n stuff, here`s one you hopefully don`t have to deal with yet: I can`t use any kind of deodorant anymore. Every one I try suddenly gives me nasty rashes in the armpit. Digusting huh?! I even bought a super expensive one at the pharmacy for people with allergy problems. Nope, same fucking rashes. I`ll have to see the doctor about this. Freaking sucks
No Oetts. Just don’t use deodorant. What’s so bad about that? You’ll save money for more vodka. I don’t use it. You might experience some underarm odor when you first stop the deodorant but your pits will naturally neutralize the odor in time.

Of course that could be because I just don’t do anything .

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Do the rashes burn? I suffered from the burn and used baby powder. There are glands in the pits that you don’t want to fuck with. The glands need to breathe I think. Anyway the burn went away.