The say what's on your mind thread ....

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The say what's on your mind thread ....

Post by bluebottle »

but i am fascinated by odd smells . and i can make this promise to you gin, that i will smell only the middle thigh range, not the crotch area. actually, scratch that, that is too interesting. i will only smell between ankle and knee.

Steve
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Steve »

Currently at work, and several hours away from a drink. Tonight I'm going out to see my mate's band and get nice and drunk afterwoods. Can't wait!

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Riddeford »

I went three days without getting drunk last week. It was kind of strange.

shylock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by shylock »

I remember the days of combat boots and 3 foot long wallet chains. Sadly, the office environment after college tends to alter the way we dress/groom. No more are the days of multiple earrings, shaved heads and band tees of Helmet and Pantera. Looking upon myself atm with a collared shirt and black slacks makes me feel a bit older than I am.
"Shotguns and whiskey, while fun, do not necessarily go together, unless you're duck hunting...then if it flies...it dies." Gaston

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Riddeford »

Hey has anyone tried colon cleansing? A friend of mine said it's a good idea for heavy drinkers to do a cleansing once in a while. I don't know what to think about that whole thing.
"This lifestyle isn't for pussies." - Fabric

Riddeford: I'm craving indian food. WTF?
Fiyah: Fuck curry. We're doing shots and do them NOW

<@Veen> First one was just a standard hangover puke.
<@Veen> Second one was when I was at lunch with my ex and had some ham that was way too dry.
<@Veen> Third one was just a bit ago when I read that vagina story.

fizzmaster
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by fizzmaster »

Riddeford wrote:Hey has anyone tried colon cleansing? A friend of mine said it's a good idea for heavy drinkers to do a cleansing once in a while. I don't know what to think about that whole thing.
Take psyllium husks once in awhile. They usually sell em at whole food stores. You take a teaspoon worth and mix it with water or juice, and it cleans out your doo doo works. Its worth doing it once in a while just to see what comes out! I don't want to go into detail, as I'm sure detailed poop talks aren't the coolest thing to discuss on this board. I'll just say this: nerf football.
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "
-Hunter S. Thompson

http://fermentedfilm.blogspot.com/
http://indiewrasslin.tumblr.com/

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Riddeford »

fizzmaster wrote:
Riddeford wrote:Hey has anyone tried colon cleansing? A friend of mine said it's a good idea for heavy drinkers to do a cleansing once in a while. I don't know what to think about that whole thing.
Take psyllium husks once in awhile. They usually sell em at whole food stores. You take a teaspoon worth and mix it with water or juice, and it cleans out your doo doo works. Its worth doing it once in a while just to see what comes out! I don't want to go into detail, as I'm sure detailed poop talks aren't the coolest thing to discuss on this board. I'll just say this: nerf football.
Is it a bad idea to take it while drinking 10-12 beers?

<@Veen> Second one was when I was at lunch with my ex and had some ham that was way too dry.

Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by ***** »

Riddeford wrote:
fizzmaster wrote:
Is it a bad idea to take it while drinking 10-12 beers?
There is really only one way to findout it it is bad for you. Then go to http://www.blogalog.com and report there.

Riddeford
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Riddeford »

This reminds me of that hilarious SNL skit with Phil Hartman called super colon blow.

Wanderlife
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Wanderlife »

I still have almost 1/3 of a bottle of Gin left over from last night. Its becconing to me. But If I drink it I know I'll want more....what to do? What to do?

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

I was just thinking of what an awful human being bluebottle is.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:I was just thinking of what an awful human being bluebottle is.
No, he can't be that bad, he said he would buy me an elephant.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

El Boozificator wrote:
BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:I was just thinking of what an awful human being bluebottle is.
He's a liar and a thief.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Le Boozificator
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Le Boozificator »

BeerMakesMeSmart wrote:
El Boozificator wrote:
He's a liar and a thief.
Can a man be indeed evil enough to lie about elephants. If what you say is true, we must quickly come with a clever plan to take down the fraud and save drunkardkind. There will be songs sung about the day bluebottle was destroyed and El Boozo could finally go to the pub proudly riding his elephant. You may seat behind.
"Aaaah, the great smurff infestation we had here back in April - The Professor lost part of his ear in that battle, but he emerged victorious, and was rewarded with a tin of Friskies "Ocean Whitefish and Tuna in sauce."
Thirsty about The Great Smurff Infestation days, one month before he blew up the KASTLE! again, trying to create a 220 proof alcohol again...

waahoohah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... a_flag.png

Post by waahoohah »

If you read a dozen or fifteen of Dashiell Hammett's short stories in one sitting, Memories of them will all kind of jumble together in your head. Which is okay.
"Beginner's luck is only possible if you try."

-Lee Harvey Oswald