Weekends are for drinking.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

PFrank

Re: Weekends are for drinking.

Post by PFrank »

Gin & Tonic x whatever. Its been a long-ass week. ;)

beerkegbilly
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: in a hollow of a tree or in a wishing well but alway on my pot of gold really Penna USA

Post by beerkegbilly »

I hear it to me it has be the longest of shortest weeks I ever to deal with. I really need this case.

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

I'm drunk on Rum and Sherry and Beer. Time for another triple round people. Lets do it.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

JimLahey wrote:I'm drunk on Rum and Sherry and Beer. Time for another triple round people. Lets do it.
I hear you bro.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

mr.dirty pants
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by mr.dirty pants »

SOON.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Only a few hours...
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Very soon now friends...

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

Excellent! I just discovered 2 cans of Guinness in my cupboard I forgot about. This doesn't happen very often at all and I'm assuming a good sign for the weekend :-) They will be chilled in the freezer and consumed post haste...
Snakebite & Blue Bols <-- The Drink of Champions

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

kowalski wrote:Excellent! I just discovered 2 cans of Guinness in my cupboard I forgot about. This doesn't happen very often at all and I'm assuming a good sign for the weekend :-) They will be chilled in the freezer and consumed post haste...
I'll be around all night, drinking wine, playing online and posting. How's your part of old Europe Andy? Pretty rainy and quiet here... I'd rather be in a random pub somewhere in Edinburg with the other CCC attendees.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

just a couple more hours. This whole work for a living thing is cutting on on my drinking time.
and the schnapps bottle in my bottom desk drawer is empty. I need more days off. Like how Mr Boozificator gets like 100 paid days off every year, thats what I want.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

ThirstyDrunk wrote:just a couple more hours. This whole work for a living thing is cutting on on my drinking time.
and the schnapps bottle in my bottom desk drawer is empty. I need more days off. Like how Mr Boozificator gets like 100 paid days off every year, thats what I want.
It's easy, you just bunk the president and then threaten him with pictures of him butt naked with a funny hat. Of course it requires some drinking first, but eh...

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
kowalski wrote:Excellent! I just discovered 2 cans of Guinness in my cupboard I forgot about. This doesn't happen very often at all and I'm assuming a good sign for the weekend :-) They will be chilled in the freezer and consumed post haste...
I'll be around all night, drinking wine, playing online and posting. How's your part of old Europe Andy? Pretty rainy and quiet here... I'd rather be in a random pub somewhere in Edinburg with the other CCC attendees.
Cool, after the unseasonably hot weather a few weeks ago it's a bit wet and miserable here, but I have a few bottles of wine, and there is the Grand National tomorrow which always makes for good viewing (and gambling :-)).
ThirstyDrunk wrote:just a couple more hours. This whole work for a living thing is cutting on on my drinking time.
Heh, the downside is the potential of being sent away to foreign lands and being shot at...

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

I'm discovering things right now: what is Grand National?

JimLahey
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by JimLahey »

Gentlemen, it begins...

kowalski
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by kowalski »

Mr Boozificator wrote:I'm discovering things right now: what is Grand National?
It's the most famous horse racing event in the UK. Most people in Britain who don't normally gamble or follow horse racing will bet on the Grand National. Should be good fun to watch :-)