Your local weather reports

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Your local weather reports

Post by Lush City »

It is Friday, October 23, 2015 and this is your Pissed off Local Weather Report !
Continued clammy weather and strong sunshine for the next two days leading to pissed off motorists running each other off the road. Temps in the inland valleys will hit 100 and leading to increased hostilities and cannibalism after the food shortages.
That is all for now. May you all find Blackout Island or fare thee well...
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:It is Friday, October 23, 2015 and this is your Pissed off Local Weather Report !
Continued clammy weather and strong sunshine for the next two days leading to pissed off motorists running each other off the road. Temps in the inland valleys will hit 100 and leading to increased hostilities and cannibalism after the food shortages.
That is all for now. May you all find Blackout Island or fare thee well...
Have you ever had the joy of building a snow dick?
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

You must be gay.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:You must be gay.
What now, gay or pedophile?
Drink!

Bluto
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Bluto »

First sleet and snow of the season fell today.
Supposed to be close to 70 on Monday, though.
None-the-less I am preparing to hole up with some porter, a jug of Canadian, and a good pipe of tobacco.
Hope all is well with you drunks.

cheers

-Bluto
Going to happy hour and not drinking is like going to an orgy and masturbating. You just took a great idea and turned it into a circle jerk. -Sixpack595

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Still no snow, for fuck's sake we had hailstorm around mid summer.

I think somebody broke the weather.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lush City wrote: Continued clammy weather and strong sunshine for the next two days leading to pissed off motorists running each other off the road.
I think my town leads the U.S. in the number of car into home/building crashes. On the other hand we also lead in the number of concrete ducks. So we got that going for us.
As for the weather, "IT'S ALL CLOODY!" (spoken in like a Scottish way like Victor McDade or Shane's dentist)
but really it's all cold and damp and it's actin up ma rheumatiz, best thing for me to do is lubricate my joints with bourbon.
Cheers!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

SoCal is being fried and dried by a huge Santa Ana condition blowing desert wind toward the coast. Happens every fucking year but hurts the most when there is no fucking rain in the last 4 years! So all my windows open all nite long. The humidity is around 20%! So you can drink without sweating as if you were in a sauna. Big relief but it won't get down to low 60's until dawn. Sign me too drunk to give a flying fuck!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Lush City wrote:SoCal is being fried and dried by a huge Santa Ana condition blowing desert wind toward the coast. Happens every fucking year but hurts the most when there is no fucking rain in the last 4 years! So all my windows open all nite long. The humidity is around 20%! So you can drink without sweating as if you were in a sauna. Big relief but it won't get down to low 60's until dawn. Sign me too drunk to give a flying fuck!
True. The weather is messing up everything these days, even more so than in all the years since I was born on this little island in a river in Maine. Lush City, I think someone is behind on the weather bill. Maybe it's time to think about---

Wait, was I thinking? I meant to be drinking. Yes, that is the best. Cheers pal

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:
Lush City wrote:SoCal is being fried and dried by a huge Santa Ana condition blowing desert wind toward the coast. Happens every fucking year but hurts the most when there is no fucking rain in the last 4 years! So all my windows open all nite long. The humidity is around 20%! So you can drink without sweating as if you were in a sauna. Big relief but it won't get down to low 60's until dawn. Sign me too drunk to give a flying fuck!
True. The weather is messing up everything these days, even more so than in all the years since I was born on this little island in a river in Maine. Lush City, I think someone is behind on the weather bill. Maybe it's time to think about---

Wait, was I thinking? I meant to be drinking. Yes, that is the best. Cheers pal
Just make sure to keep a drawing of polarbears for your grandchildren. After that try to explain what creatures "sperm whales" were...
Drink!

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Malkor »

its relativley cold, not unusual for thetime of year, went to the pub, had two pints, back now and drinking as the wind howls around the house

winter is the devil, fuck this shit!

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Another flakey fall.... 60 in November. Looks like another Opening Day of Deer season wearing a sweatshirt. WTF?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Got warmer, but rainy. The last time I experienced a white christmas was on drugs
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I've concluded that all the weather in N. America is being manipulated by the spraying of aerosolized particulates spread by jets in the sky. This stuff along with EM waves generated by microwave antennae farms redirect weather patterns.
Go to http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org and start reading. You will not believe it but the guy has got the facts.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lush City wrote:I've concluded that all the weather in N. America is being manipulated by the spraying of aerosolized particulates spread by jets in the sky. This stuff along with EM waves generated by microwave antennae farms redirect weather patterns.
Go to http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org and start reading. You will not believe it but the guy has got the facts.
I'm with you on that. HARP and chem trails it proves the government actually DOES control the weather which I've been saying for years. And it's been cold shitty and rainy all weekend!
THANKS OBAMA!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought