I am quiting drinking and joining AA.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

God you people are sick! Not only do you spend all you time and money eating steak, you also have to go on the internet and post about! When will you wake up and see that your an addict? How many times do you have to lie to your wife and tell her the A1 sauce on your shirt is blood? Don't you think your boss notices when you come back from lunch with your breath reaking of cheeseburgers? You people are sick, sick, sick and God will punish you for your wicked ways!!

Join SA before its too late!
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

Mmmm.....beefy......
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

One for the Frog

Post by One for the Frog »

I usually keep my emergency ramp grinded very fine in a gin flask, so my boss doesn't even think what I'm up to. Men, that helps you through the mornings...
Last edited by One for the Frog on Fri Aug 08, 2003 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

UnkleLemmy wrote:God you people are sick! Not only do you spend all you time and money eating steak, you also have to go on the internet and post about! When will you wake up and see that your an addict? How many times do you have to lie to your wife and tell her the A1 sauce on your shirt is blood? Don't you think your boss notices when you come back from lunch with your breath reaking of cheeseburgers? You people are sick, sick, sick and God will punish you for your wicked ways!!

I already have. I'm a vegan. You people are pathetic.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

Joe Twelvepack
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Joe Twelvepack »

I'm hungry - where's my enabler?
stop thinking start drinking

MORRISON
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by MORRISON »

I just snuck out and grabbed an Arby's. Man did it take the edge off. It ain't steak but it should get me through until dinner time.

M

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Combat Rock wrote:
UnkleLemmy wrote:God you people are sick! Not only do you spend all you time and money eating steak, you also have to go on the internet and post about! When will you wake up and see that your an addict? How many times do you have to lie to your wife and tell her the A1 sauce on your shirt is blood? Don't you think your boss notices when you come back from lunch with your breath reaking of cheeseburgers? You people are sick, sick, sick and God will punish you for your wicked ways!!

That finger you're stickin out there, on your avator...with a wee bit of mustard, ketchup, some relish...and a nice hot bun.....yeahbaby!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Joe Twelvepack
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Joe Twelvepack »

Man, Johnny Cashburger. The mind boggles. He's old as hell, but he's also been marinating for many years.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Joe Twelvepack wrote:Man, Johnny Cashburger. The mind boggles. He's old as hell, but he's also been marinating for many years.
Probably nice and tender....could be beer jerky tho'

Joe Twelvepack
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Joe Twelvepack »

Jerky Cash. You know the old superstition that the attributes of whatever animal you eat are passed to you? I'd take some of what Johnny had in his hayday.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Joe Twelvepack wrote:Jerky Cash. You know the old superstition that the attributes of whatever animal you eat are passed to you? I'd take some of what Johnny had in his hayday.
Well, according to you, it was hay

sorry....but you stepped into that one :D

Joe Twelvepack
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Joe Twelvepack »

Yep, I did. It's actually "heyday", of course. Its archaic meaning is high spirits. Something important to all of us.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I like spirits...especially the wet ones

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

LuckyStrikes wrote:
Combat Rock wrote:

That finger you're stickin out there, on your avator...with a wee bit of mustard, ketchup, some relish...and a nice hot bun.....yeahbaby!

HHmmmm, finger lickin good. Just don't say yes next time someone asks if you want a knuckle sandwich.
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

Oh, and my (and I assume Mr. Cash's) finger is never going in anyone's "hot bun"!!!

Actually, up in South Bend there is a sandwich shop / sports bar called "Between the Buns"