out to the bar

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

CrunchyPissCrystals
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by CrunchyPissCrystals »

Palinka wrote:Been out drinking all day. On the way home I found a great shop selling a very acceptable rosé wine for US$1 per bottle. Been tucking into a few since.
Palinka, we got off to a bad start, but my man, you're fuckin hilarious (been readin your latest posts), and I have to say (even thoug I am a bit hard to take at time), I think we (along with DPAW, fdoosey and barcalounge, just to name a few) could be a riot at a party.

Ugh, I forgot what my intent was here again, sorry. I had a goal here, but it lost now.

Oh well I'll tell you this.

A while back I crashed a great party. I was well on my way to a healthy nite (I know, what was I thinking?). I was walking my dog, when I came across a party. I had to crash it. I clearly had the upper hand. It was composed of priamrily El Salvadorians (again, ignore spelling). They spoke no english, while I knoew all of the important stuff. I knew how to ask for beer, and I kow, for the most part, how to tell when they are sick of a gringo. My real secret weapon was my dog, they seemed to love her. Every time I heard the word perro (they didnt know it was a she), I would smile and acknowledge them. I managed to stay, with out incident until the booze was gone.

It was an educational nite though. I never knew that MGD, jeager, and rumplmintz were el salvadorian. (hopefully you know I am joking).

I have to give El Salvadorians partying in the old US of A 2 thumbs up!
"He has all of the virtues that I dislike, and none of the vices that I admire."
-Winston Churchill

fdoosey
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by fdoosey »

CrunchyPissCrystals wrote:I think we (along with DPAW, fdoosey and barcalounge, just to name a few) could be a riot at a party.
I don't know about being a riot so much as being able to incite one! :twisted:

Whoever's inviting us to that party better work for an alcohol distributor, otherwise we'll dry the damn place out.
http://www.sammichmen.com

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness
fdoosey: No, he just wanted to have fun with a shopping cart of bowling balls.

WmBurroughs
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by WmBurroughs »

my bar doesnt open Until 11
I drink everyday/everynight
I have since 1975

Libation
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Libation »

[quote="Uncle Sal"]always a good match up, they did it to Seattle again last night didn't they?
nothing like that comeback a few years ago though.... what was it, like a 11 run lead they beat?[/quote]

Ah Sal we got ya again last night, took the series 2-1. Yeah that comebacker was amazing...Indians down by 11 soon after it started. Unfortunately, we left the bar (it was a Sunday) down by 5 in the ninth. But we drank a lot last night, including Stoli on the way in, with beer, then margaritas and beer at the Jake, then beer afterwards. We rode home in the Baccus-mobile Hugh told us about.
killed a twelve just to watch it die

Joe Twelvepack
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Joe Twelvepack »

The pub was a good time. My only issue with it was that they kept all the lights on until the sun went down - and it goes down around here at 9 or so - and there's just nothing more annoying than a brightly lit beer dive. Managed to have a damn good time anyway, and so did she - or that's what she told me.
stop thinking start drinking

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

CrunchyPissCrystals wrote:I think we (along with DPAW, fdoosey and barcalounge, just to name a few) could be a riot at a party.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

i meant to say something with that last post, but i'll be damned if i know what it was.
colonel sanders

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

CrunchyPissCrystals
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:
We could walk in to the stuffiest MADD meeting and have those bitches dancing on the tables in 5 mionutes.

was that it?
"He has all of the virtues that I dislike, and none of the vices that I admire."
-Winston Churchill

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

that may have been it. why don't we get together and crash a wedding reception, or a high school graduate's open house and discuss it.
colonel sanders

CrunchyPissCrystals
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Funny you should mention crashing a high school party.

About 2 years ago I was staying at a friends house in the midwest. There was a party across the street, so the four of us went over to check it out. I was a bunch of high school kids partying while the parents were out of town. they had booze, but thats not what kept us there, we had booze too and were already half loaded. They had this scooter thing with a lawn mower engine on it and no brakes. it was a riot man. we all fell off of that thing at least once. one of the funniest drunken injuries i have ever seen is when my buddies drunk ass, not noticing the lack of break, was showing and crashed the thing into his own house. cut his hand and some how sprained his ankle. he was supposed to work the next day. sadly though, he was forced to call in drunk.
-Winston Churchill

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

CrunchyPissCrystals wrote:We could walk in to the stuffiest MADD meeting and have those bitches dancing on the tables in 5 mionutes.

was that it?
They'd be dancing all right, cause I'd be shooting at their feet! :twisted:

methfront: the man who wanted to steal a shopping cart of bowling balls and drop them from the back of a car down route 36 doesn't want to sow bitterness

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

fdoosey wrote:
CrunchyPissCrystals wrote:We could walk in to the stuffiest MADD meeting and have those bitches dancing on the tables in 5 mionutes.

was that it?
They'd be dancing all right, cause I'd be shooting at their feet! :twisted:
why throw good booze at them?
colonel sanders

fdoosey

Post by fdoosey »

I meant like in the westerns...shooting with guns, not booze.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

i thopught foe a sec that you were talking about doing shots off theirt feet, how much would feet actually hold, i think we would've ended up just licking their toes, and that is just not cool.... wait a minute, these are women right, it might be cool.
colonel sanders

CrunchyPissCrystals
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

well, if your gonna shoot at thier feet. you better not miss.
-Winston Churchill