Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder..

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

stepheybaby
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by stepheybaby »

Have you tried that nice honey beer, waggledance? (I think it's areal ale)

stepheybaby
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by stepheybaby »

Black sheep Ale!! What an after taste

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

Libation wrote:Re: weight loss. Should the lager be a "lite" and does it make that much of a difference?
a while back a doctor fucked up and gave my father the wrong medication and because he had jaundice as a kid it nearly killed him. while he was swollen and the color of dehydrated piss, the doctor told him he could never drink again, so he started drinking the lite beers. his chemistry went nuts and the doc asked him what he had been drinking, and he told him, "i haven't been drinking, just lite beer." doc told him that shit is worse for your liver than anything else. sure enough, he went back to milwaukee's best and shitcanned the best lite and he is back to his old beeraholic self again. there was a moral but i passed out in the middle and finished later, i don't remember what it was.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.