White Castle

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

MORRISON
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by MORRISON »

I call them rectum rockets.

M

AndrewS
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by AndrewS »

Sounds about right. I was down in the bronx today helping a friend move. Stopped at White Castle on the way home, got a CASE of cheeseburgers.

The smell was intoxicating. I couldn't help myself, started eating while driving home. Eat them, reheat them tomorrow, whatever.... Nothing beats white castle. I'm very happy there is none with about 40 miles of me, else I'd weight about 400 lbs, have a heart condition, gall stones and intestinal blockages. At least I'd always be regular! Those burgers are so greasy you don't even have to chew them to swallow em down. It's like a giant beef angel molesting my taste buds!
-Andrew

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I know that there are people out there who have a special place in their heart for White Castle/Kystals, but the truth is they taste like dehydrated onions mixed with soybeans and a small amount of cat food. But my main complaint about them is that they stink up your car for weeks!!!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

residentlush
Tippler
Tippler

Post by residentlush »

my mother had a love for them back when she lived in indiana. they were lovingly called 'belly bombers.' they go straight to your belly and go off like a bomb. perfect gut rot for the morning after hangover. :) i'm just sorry the closest one to me is a half hour away.