Happy birthday, Savage Swiller

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

VodkaHero
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by VodkaHero »

Happy birthday!
Happiness is a pint of guinness and a shot of jack.

One for the Frog
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by One for the Frog »

Happy birthday, Savage Swiller. I hope there will be more drinks for you in your next year.

Doesn't matter how much you had in the last year. More is Better.

Oggar's Revenge
Tippler
Tippler

Post by Oggar's Revenge »

Happy drinking and may your hang over be gentle.
Really I'm just Oggar

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Now that my B'day's over, I am looking forward to Halloween.

Halloween! The best night of the year! It's not a good October 31st unless we make at least a few trick or treaters pee their pants from fright.

Every year we've lived here, the little mormon tots dare each other to come up on our porch. Once they do, they dare each other to touch our props. They are so cute, and they have no idea that I can see them through the lace curtains.

I'm afraid that someday I'll be feeling wicked, and I'll growl at them. That wouldn't be very nice though. I hand out good candy. I'm really very sweet. It's not true what some people say. I do not eat small children for breakfast.

I never eat breakfast.
like tears in rain

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Damn Swiller, you sure know how to party. You throw a Birthday Bash and end up blacking out half the country!
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"