My first slightly intoxicated post

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

JugMan
Souse
Souse

My first slightly intoxicated post

Post by JugMan »

Hi all,

I returned home from work - working in a bar - with the anticipation of a small gathering down the road. I hurriedly tried to drive home, only to be forced to take a 20 minute detour - GREAT! I was pissed - not in the drunk sense - mad. I got myself home, grabbed my bottle of scotch and walked down the street (I ran to be truly honest).

It was lovely. Small collection of friends, sippin 12 yr old scotch on the rocks. My mate's wife is havin a baby, so we had some great nostalgic conversations. Scotch is the greatest social lubricant.

It also gave me the chance to practice my stagger. Again, another milestone - my first stagger.

It was truly a liberating experience, unfortunately, my street isn't frequented by many, so it was a lonely stagger, but good - nonetheless.

I thank you for listening to my semi drunken rambling.

I bid thee good everning aight?
Insert Signature Here

jerryg
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by jerryg »

How come you can type so good when you're drunk ehough to stagger? Ican't even type worth shit when I'm undrunk.

VodkaHero
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by VodkaHero »

If I concentrate reallllyyyyy hard on the keyboard when I'm skunked I can type suprisingly well.
Happiness is a pint of guinness and a shot of jack.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

i tyope edreally weerll whern i'jm drubnk. you aguys agahve a 0proible4m
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

JugMan
Souse
Souse

It DID say "slightly" intoxicated.

Post by JugMan »

The stagger came first. I had some very important things to take care of before I get on the net after staggering home.

Firstly, finding the bathroom, then realising the closet isn't the bathroom. As well as a few other things - cleaning the pantry out of chips and muchy foodstuffs.

So, by the time I got online, I was nowhere near as drunk as I was when I arrived home - not to mention how long it took me to stagger home. That said, I'm a touchtyper, and have good accuracy, no matter what apparently. I don't really recall the details of making that post... so, who knows.
Insert Signature Here

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

You strated pretty well for a dtunk post so early. Godd Job!!!
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.