Just click it, ok?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Just click it, ok?

Post by UnkleLemmy »

No Alcohol in this. Just another bit of nonsense that I stumbled across that I happen to find hilarious. You know by now if you share my sense of humour.

http://dmiller.shackspace.com/GIJOE/GiJ ... ensler.mov
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

For an even better, unedited one, check out the article at http://www.x-entertainment.com/updates/ ... 00197.html and then hit download towards the end. I laugh till I cry every time I see this.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

OMG! That is unbelievable. No wonder we are all so warped now. Growing up watching that must have ahd a profoundimpact on my young mind.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Enabler
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Enabler »

this is one too many old posts for me. mmemememememem. I know that will be less fun in the morning. but that hardly matters know.
I always found this amusing though http://objective.jesussave.us/creationsciencefair.html
Oh, and for that kegerator thread. ALWAYS turn your fregorator into a kegerator. All you really need is a one inch bit for the taps.
Mad Hatters Long Gone, But The Mercury Lingers On

Combat Rock
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Combat Rock »

Man, I"m not sure if I like "my uncle steve is not a monkey" or "women are designed for homemaking" more. And people wonder why I'm such an asshole.... Incidentily, my uncle bill is a monkey. Go figure.
"Oops there goes another year - there goes another pint of beer."
"I drank one and it turned to four. On the floor and I drank more. Now I'm never seeing you again!"

Captain Mullocked
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Captain Mullocked »

That was hilarious. I keep watching it and playing it for my roomates.
And the sun's always rising in the sky somewhere
-Against Me!

Dan Quixote
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dan Quixote »

For more dubbed-over G.I. Joe fun, click here:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/gijoe

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: Just click it, ok?

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

UnkleLemmy wrote:No Alcohol in this. Just another bit of nonsense that I stumbled across that I happen to find hilarious. You know by now if you share my sense of humour.

http://dmiller.shackspace.com/GIJOE/GiJ ... ensler.mov
That is so weird. About the same time you posted this, out of the frickin blue, I looked up GI Joe on the net. I collected them and the comic books when I was in middle school. But I have given them barely a thought since then. Then all the sudden, I look them up on a whim, and then come see this post. Great Drunkards think alike!
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

Combat Rock wrote:Man, I"m not sure if I like "my uncle steve is not a monkey" or "women are designed for homemaking" more. And people wonder why I'm such an asshole.... Incidentily, my uncle bill is a monkey. Go figure.
They give out a prize for "woman are made for homemaking" and people wonder why the christian church is looked at as being sexist. God I love this world. And screw the homemaking, I just want a woman made for making me a drink!

Cam L Toe
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Cam L Toe »

We sell a bumpersticker at my work that says "Fundamentalists are proof that god has a sense of humor." I daresay that applies to this.
Allah will give to those who blow themselves up.