Why I love you beautiful motherfuckers

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Oggar
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Oggar »

Yeah jerryg, I pretty much suck at following recipes that take time. I was having people over once and this girl asked me to make jello shots. Well, I didn't have anything to make shots in so I made a bowl. It didn't set and no one else would consume the liquid so I ended up drinking the bowl.

And we love you to Hank.
I can't write like Papa, you know I just ain't able
But if he came in here tonight, I'd drink him under the table -Ronny Elliott

RIP Mayhem, as long as I have a heart you are in it.

zombiewoff
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by zombiewoff »

Oggar wrote:Yeah jerryg, I pretty much suck at following recipes that take time. I was having people over once and this girl asked me to make jello shots. Well, I didn't have anything to make shots in so I made a bowl. It didn't set and no one else would consume the liquid so I ended up drinking the bowl.
Good for you!!! If I didn't know better (and I don't), it almost sounds like a planned accident along the lines of what I have done before. Got one of those margarita in a bucket mixes and used about double what it called for. No one but me seemed to like it and all I thought I was doing was making it better (which it was).
If you were my midget, I'd treat you like a princess.

Barca

Post by Barca »

These are the threads for which I visit this board. Informative, entertaining, and thought-provoking.

Informative: new recipe! I think I'll try it.

Entertaining: Ha-ha, open flame. Double Ha-ha, jello.

Thought-provoking: Hmm, he even used sweetened lemonade and there was only the hint of lemon, why?

I'm thinking the limoncello liquer is probably a key ingredient, otherwise adding some sugar should could spark the lemon flavor as well as the spices in the rum. Soaking the lemons in the vodka also seems like a wonderful idea.

Jebus, I love drinking!
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson