Do you have any Japanese relatives, Savage Swiller?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

TARTANSPECIAL wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote:
CrunchyPissCrystals wrote:didn't realize those japanese school girls were of the underage variety.
If any of youse is fantisizing about doing the nasty with kids, think about this: They eat their own boogers, I have seen them do it. And they don't really brush their teeth. They just rinse. Kids are gross.
I am sorry but this thread is becoming a wee bit sick. People who molest school kids should be strung up, i personally would do the stringing. I seriously hate the BASTARDS :evil:
Whoa Nelly!! I am not promoting molesting children! I work for the state and that is my job, to oversee cases in the county that I work in involving child sexual abuse, and juveniles who are charged with capital murders. I would love it if the day came when they handed me a notice that read, "LuckyStrikes is being laid off due to the lack of the above mentioned offenses."
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Like a commercial for I think the march of dimes: a man is shown doing leatherwork and then bending metal. You don't know what he is--an artist, a craftman of some kind. the v.o. talks about his fine craftsmanship, and how long he's done this. then you see that he is making a leg brace, as the v.o. says "Every day, he prays that you will put him out of business."

I wish you could be out of work, Lucky. But only for a little while. then we could open up a bar someplace nice and all the MDM folks could get half price shots.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

BTW, it was a tiny child sized brace. there was another ad, where a little boy is running in a field of grass and weeds with his dog. V.O.: In dreams he runs. But only in dreams. Cut to a little boy in a wheel chair, sleeping, with his little hand resting on the head of his dog.

oh shit. going to go get another drink now.
like tears in rain

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

CrunchyPissCrystals wrote:didn't realize those japanese school girls were of the underage variety.
What part of "school" confused you?
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Palinka wrote:
From the looks of it, all parts of school confused him. :P

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Chelsea40ozBondage! wrote:
Palinka wrote:
From the looks of it, all parts of school confused him. :P
I knew I could rely on you, Chesea. Thank you.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage