Dead As Lizzie Borden's Father

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

TARTANSPECIAL
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Lizzie's dad's dead!!!! Then who the hell was i talking to on Friday night??????
beer, wine,voddie it don't get any better.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

TARTANSPECIAL wrote:Lizzie's dad's dead!!!! Then who the hell was i talking to on Friday night??????
You were talking to Lizzie's Uncle Dick. And he told me to tell you, he is definitely interested!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

LuckyStrikes wrote:
TARTANSPECIAL wrote:Lizzie's dad's dead!!!! Then who the hell was i talking to on Friday night??????
You were talking to Lizzie's Uncle Dick. And he told me to tell you, he is definitely interested!
As i told you before, i don't wear the kilt and i certainly don't lift it :P Well i would if the right female asked me :wink:

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

TARTANSPECIAL wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote:
As i told you before, i don't wear the kilt and i certainly don't lift it :P Well i would if the right female asked me :wink:
Woo hoo!! Work it Tartan, work it! C'mon, a lil' higher...higher..higher..c'mon now..show it... higher...lift it...take it off...drop it!!...Oh yeah baby!!!!!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you saw the state of this body, it would be for god sake put it down :P

Dan Quixote
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dan Quixote »

TARTANSPECIAL wrote:...If you saw the state of this body, it would be for god sake put it down :P
Dude, she's got her beer goggles on, don't ruin the illusion :twisted:

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

The sight of me in a kilt would cause instant undrunkenness, take my word for it :P

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Lucky, who's your beautiful new avoirtwaat? She is so familiar. I'm thinking a silent movie actress, like Mae Murray. I must know, or I won't be able to sleep. And baddish things happen when I don't sleep...
like tears in rain

Dan Quixote
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Dan Quixote »

I wore a kilt, once... wasn't a pretty sight. It was for a recreation of a battle scene from Braveheart. There were so many of us mexicans walking around in blackwatch, we decided to form our own clan, the Scottsicans. Much drinking ensued.

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Savage Swiller wrote:Lucky, who's your beautiful new avoirtwaat? She is so familiar. I'm thinking a silent movie actress, like Mae Murray. I must know, or I won't be able to sleep. And baddish things happen when I don't sleep...
I thought it was Fay Wray, but what do i know :oops:

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Good old Fay! When last I saw her, she was dating some guy that was a real ape.
like tears in rain

TARTANSPECIAL

Post by TARTANSPECIAL »

Savage Swiller wrote:Good old Fay! When last I saw her, she was dating some guy that was a real ape.
And he let her down in the end :twisted:

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Dear Dr. Palinka:

I had a bump on my butt once. Some folk said it looked like the Virgin Mary. Many newspaper folk came by my humble cottage to interview me. I was photographed so many times that my buttocks got flash-burn. We couldn't even venture out to the compost heap, on account of the curious hordes thronging our property.

Eventually, the mysterious bump grew and mutated into something more closely resembling the profile of the great philosopher Der Comte de Grande de Delusionismus. Suddenly, the hordes diminished. The corn dog and cotton candy merchants packed up their kiosks, and left. I was forced to return to my previous employment, but the knitting master told me that my mittens were misshapen.

My little taste of fame had left me unfit for the life of an ordinary housewife. I prayed for guidance; dear lord, what could I do? Then one blessed morning, I awoke with a ferocious itch. As I clawed and scratched and moaned, I could not help but wonder: Could this be the beginning of my new career?

Well yes, it was! My lawyer/business manager forbids me to say anything more, but I believe that the travail I now undergo is also the means to a fat and sassy retirement fund. Wish me luck, MDMers!

Yer Pal, the Savage Swiller

OH! Postscript, and all that! Doc P, I totally forgot to ask you! What kind of ointment do you recommend for a nasty itch?
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

You say goodbye, I say hello

Post by Savage »

Hello hello! I'm here. Grumpy is snoring beside me in my old recliner. I live in antiqueville, so liquor stores is closed now. I am tired. Old man hates it if I leave him to sleep in chair. Oh nurse! Oh nurse! Must bite off hand in trap to escape. Help!

No, must accept lot in life. Ha Ha Ha La La La! Life is good, life is swell; if I could, I'd kill mesell...

Just kidding folks.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Well, not kidding. But damn sorry to be whining on y'all.
like tears in rain