a prodigy of my very own

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I love the smell of chocolate in the morning. Now tht the heirs have taken over the biz, all I can think of if Mr Bob had left the biz to me. The other women who worked there were in it for Money. Me, i so love everything about it. one time, i saw the recipe book, but his bro saw me reading it, and pitched a fit. honestly, would my little 20 yr old self steal from his elderly self. ? Hello!~!!!! Mr Bob Libs was an angel on earth. And his choccies were unbelievably wonderful! I love him to pieces, and I sure miss him!!!!
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I love the smell of chocolate in the morning. Now tht the heirs have taken over the biz, all I can think of if Mr Bob had left the biz to me. The other women who worked there were in it for Money. Me, i so love everything about it. one time, i saw the recipe book, but his bro saw me reading it, and pitched a fit. honestly, would my little 20 yr old self steal from his elderly self. ? Hello!~!!!! Mr Bob Libs was an angel on earth. And his choccies were unbelievably wonderful! I love him to pieces, and I sure miss him!!!!
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Yar, I can slide over such. We drink, therefore we is. If someone has a prob, he goes home with a hurthin, as well as being totally 86'd out of our joint
like tears in rain

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

savage. you have just confused the shit out of me.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Jimmy&Guinney
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Jimmy&Guinney »

Early this morning I was on the board and Savage, Chelsea, myself and another was on whose name escapes me. It was great craic watching Savage's post come on in real time. The Joyceian like stream of conscienceness increased with each post. I felt like we were all in the same bar and I could feel her get more and more drunk with each post. It was kind of surreal, in a very cool way. Wish I could have been drinking "with her" myself, but alas, I was at work, keeping the building I guard safe for exploitation.
And they say her flower is faded now
Hard weather and hard booze
But maybe that's just the price you pay
For the chains you refuse

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I think Savage was seeing double last night. Good job girl!
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

LuckyStrikes wrote:I think Savage was seeing double last night. Good job girl!
double in each eye, that looks like quadruple to me. you make me jealous. i haven't had a real good drunk in weeks. i don't have to be to work until monday at midnight thirty and i'll be damned if i'm done drinkionng then. one more shot of whiskey, short nap, 2 and half day bender. maybe i won't survive.
colonel sanders

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

DPAW, you're not the only one confused here. I had to read thru the entire thread to figure out what the hell i was babbling about.
I finally realized that not only had I left out the first half of what I was trying to say, but it was a reply to another thread, on another board! (regarding favorite jobs) Apparently my reptilian brain can regurgitate old stuff at will, but it suffers from memory loss and lack of coherency.
like tears in rain

Chelsea40oz
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Chelsea40oz »

Even if you don't like Prodigy, you gotta love Richard Cheese doing Smack my Bitch Up.

http://www.cnn.com/2001/SHOWBIZ/Music/0 ... rd.cheese/

And if you don't believe me

http://www.ideatown.com/rc/av.html

You're out of your league, go back to your own village!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

they blay the baby got back tune on the radio int ha motrning sometimes, prety entertainning shoit.
colonel sanders

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:they blay the baby got back tune on the radio int ha motrning sometimes, prety entertainning shoit.
Speaking of babies, how is the baby? And how is the mom and the dad. Did you hold him yet?

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

LuckyStrikes wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:they blay the baby got back tune on the radio int ha motrning sometimes, prety entertainning shoit.
Speaking of babies, how is the baby? And how is the mom and the dad. Did you hold him yet?
i think i'm going to call him right now. he said he was going to call when it popped out, but i have yet to hear from him. either she's still workin' on it, or something went wrong, god forbid.

no one qanswered. i am going to guess that everything went well and he was just to excited to remember to call.
colonel sanders

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

DPAW, they just don't pop out. Lot more involved than that. But God bless you anyway.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

LuckyStrikes wrote:DPAW, they just don't pop out. Lot more involved than that. But God bless you anyway.
i unbdrstand that, but they started at 0730 yesterday, its 0130 today, i should have heard by now. i know it takes a long time occasionally, but this long? naw, he forgot to call, and i can't blame him, he's got a lot on his mind right now.
colonel sanders

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Is this their first? They're probalby in shock if it is. Your friends' mouth is still probably hanging open. But please, no Tool, not the tool.