DOGS-THEY LUV U NO MATTER WHAT

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by Uncle Sal »

thanks, I'll figure out how to post photos one day..
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...

Cam L Toe
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Cam L Toe »

AndrewS wrote:
She seems to like vodka, too. I've given her a little taste and she's licked it off my fingers. Heh.
My dog is a little drunk too. Doesn't seem to like the hard stuff, but wine and beer are another story. She's a lush though apparently. Here's a pic after I gave her a little wine on my finger:

OK that is so damn cute!!! I wanna hold that sweet little pup and cry sweet tears! What a cutie!
Allah will give to those who blow themselves up.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

Generic Jug wrote:
LuckyStrikes wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote: i prefer mine "slept through", but sometimes they're made enjoyable by these assholes that think they can make me care about how many innocent people we slaughter in the fight against this or that, they always have some fucking excuse to kill innocent people, and i get to be a very important cog in the great killing machine. WOOOOOOO, HOOOO! if you don't catvh the irony in that, die and suffer you fucking jackass.
yeah, and milk gives me gas
I don't actually have anything relevant to add; I just enjoy watching the boxes spiral around. Well, maybe they're only spiraling for me...
weeeeeeeeeee!!!! uh oh, think i'm gonna puke.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

roomate usedta have a iguana, would put him on his leash and have him sit on my arm, he would take sips of my burbon until he got cool then upon being put back in his tank he would fall off the log. good times
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard