DOGS-THEY LUV U NO MATTER WHAT

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Cam L Toe
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

DOGS-THEY LUV U NO MATTER WHAT

Post by Cam L Toe »

My dogs are so supportive of my alcoholism! Occasionally they join in too-knock over beers at the party, have a little sip-the sweet little devils. I love em. Who else would love this mug at 6 AM?There cant be enough good things to be said about unconditional love!Image
Allah will give to those who blow themselves up.

JugMan
Souse
Souse

Post by JugMan »

Dogs are by far the best animals to own as pets. Even the ones that have somewhat similar lives to humans (roam during the day, comfortable safe place to sleep at night) still come home and love you to death.

The love they show for me is reciprocated though. It's a two way street.
Insert Signature Here

Generic Jug
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Generic Jug »

PUPPIES!!!

Your dog is freakin' adorable. I love doggies so much. I'd post a picture of mine, but I have no idea how. She's a German Shepherd and she showed up on my grandparents' neighbor's doorstep one day and she was all malnourished and had a lot of things wrong with her but now she's all better and the most loving and funny dog in the world. She seems to like vodka, too. I've given her a little taste and she's licked it off my fingers. Heh.
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by deadpuppiesandwhores »

having the life where i go out to sea every other day, i found turtles make the best pets for me. when you go away, ya put them in a box with moist cotton, throw 'em in the fridge and they hibernate. you come home and they didn't even know you were gone.
road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed dogs.
"I AM TOO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN."
colonel sanders

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=K8ERHQN

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

AndrewS
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by AndrewS »

She seems to like vodka, too. I've given her a little taste and she's licked it off my fingers. Heh.
My dog is a little drunk too. Doesn't seem to like the hard stuff, but wine and beer are another story. She's a lush though apparently. Here's a pic after I gave her a little wine on my finger:

-Andrew

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

turtles don't really care for alcohol, and even if they did, i don't think it would be very entertaining, "wow look at him go. he's really drunk, he's still not doing anything, but he sure does look drunk."
colonel sanders

i'm not saying i beat the devil, but i drank his beer for nothin'.... then i stole his song.

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

I'm a kitten person myself. Precious little things. Hahahahaha.

Chels, I didnt say anything mean
Voices tell me to buy the bigger bottle!

Circling over Shannon
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Location: Sorry to inform you that party headquaters has closed its doors in Philly and has moved to Baltimore

Post by Circling over Shannon »

this summer we found a cat and two kittens living on our property and we started feesing them--we kept them for 3 months and then had to take them to a no-kill shop thing, but I felt so bad leaving them. I just found out that a friend of my mothers said she'd take them I feel so relieved. My dad makes fun of me for how much I care about animals but I can't help it...

AndrewS
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by AndrewS »

Let's call this family picture proof that booze can make the world a better place.... My cat and dog sleeping together:

Given the amount of alcohol in the house, its possible they were drinking before that picture was taken! :D
-Andrew

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

Mmmmmm kitten. Ever had 'em braised?

At least I didnt' share Savage's barbequed corgi recipe!

Sorry, but pets are like children, ya ain't living under my roof unless you're pulling a check.

Ok. I sit in corner now.

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

i am not a cat fan at all, but my dad has an awesome cat. it is not allowed inside the house and it knows it has a job and she does it well. mom hates rabbits in her flower gardens, the cat kills and eats them. mom hates the red squirrels in the bird feeders, no squirrel has been brave enough to fight the cat since she came around. and every morning there are about 5 or 6 shrews lined up in a neat row, all facing the same way on the back porch, just reminding everybody she's doing her job and loving it.
colonel sanders

LuckyStrikes
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by LuckyStrikes »

deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i am not a cat fan at all, but my dad has an awesome cat. it is not allowed inside the house and it knows it has a job and she does it well. mom hates rabbits in her flower gardens, the cat kills and eats them. mom hates the red squirrels in the bird feeders, no squirrel has been brave enough to fight the cat since she came around. and every morning there are about 5 or 6 shrews lined up in a neat row, all facing the same way on the back porch, just reminding everybody she's doing her job and loving it.
DPAW that's what I'm talking about. Work for your grub!

deadpuppiesandwhores
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

LuckyStrikes wrote:
deadpuppiesandwhores wrote:i am not a cat fan at all, but my dad has an awesome cat. it is not allowed inside the house and it knows it has a job and she does it well. mom hates rabbits in her flower gardens, the cat kills and eats them. mom hates the red squirrels in the bird feeders, no squirrel has been brave enough to fight the cat since she came around. and every morning there are about 5 or 6 shrews lined up in a neat row, all facing the same way on the back porch, just reminding everybody she's doing her job and loving it.
DPAW that's what I'm talking about. Work for your grub!
i got to say though, if i had it all to do over again, i wouldn't have left home until i was 30. that is the way to go, mooch off mom and dad until they hate you.
colonel sanders

AndrewS
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by AndrewS »

Sorry, but pets are like children, ya ain't living under my roof unless you're pulling a check.
I don't like children, but as for the pets.... Why not, my life is over already anyway - I'm married.
-Andrew

Generic Jug

Post by Generic Jug »

Dogs are fulfilling to me because they are so full of unconditional love. There's nothing like coming home after a hard day's work and having your doggie waiting at the front door, tail wagging, smiling and so eager to see you. Plus, they're kinda stupid, so they do funny things. Okay, so you have to feed them and give them water and clean up their crap. It's worth it to see my doggie stretched out on the couch on her back, asleep, with her legs splayed out every which way. Puts a smile on my face every time.

Yes, I am needy and emotionally starving. Fuck you.

(Edited to ask: can someone PM me and tell me how to get pictures up here? Because I KNOW y'all want to see my doggie.)
I've been here, I've been there, I've been everywhere...and your well still tastes like shoes. I'll take another.