CRAZY IDEA-UPDATE

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

massivedrunk

Post by massivedrunk »

Mad Scientist wrote:
UnkleLemmy wrote: (I don't want to sound like a queer or anything but I think Orgazmo is a kick ass movie)
Not sure this really fits in here, but it sure as hell wouldn't fit in anywhere else... any of you ever see Trey Parker and Matt Stone's Cannibal: The Musical? Bizarre, but hilarious...
i cant even find it too see it
Still just figuring it all out. Still not really figuring it out.

UnkleLemmy
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by UnkleLemmy »

I've never seen it either but I want to. Orgazmo on the other hand I have on tape. I can never get tired of that movie.
Savage: "Unkle Lemmy looks just like his avatar, and that is hawt. Also, he sends me a crate of bourbon every month and for this, when I die, he will inherit my castle in Savagonia, and my 72 virgins. (They are all good boys, and very hard workers.)"

Mad Scientist
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Mad Scientist »

MassiveDrunk wrote:i cant even find it too see it
I didn't post a link, if that's what you're referring to. My friend has the DVD, apparently it was their art/film school project. By far the greatest musical about human consumption (or would that be consumption of humans) ever... and some damn catchy tunes as well. And for the director's commentary they just decide to get drunk and talk about the movie. By the end it just degenerates into "Titty bar!!! TITTY BAR!" Priceless... they even try and tell you when/what they're drinking so you can keep up. I highly reccommend it, and definitely worth two viewings, one without the commentary, and one with.
"Women might be able to fake orgasms... but men can fake entire relationships."
-- Sharon Stone

Omar The Tentmaker
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Location: Second Barstool to the left, and still drinking in the morning

Post by Omar The Tentmaker »

Mad Scientist wrote:
MassiveDrunk wrote:i cant even find it too see it
I didn't post a link, if that's what you're referring to. My friend has the DVD, apparently it was their art/film school project. By far the greatest musical about human consumption (or would that be consumption of humans) ever... and some damn catchy tunes as well. And for the director's commentary they just decide to get drunk and talk about the movie. By the end it just degenerates into "Titty bar!!! TITTY BAR!" Priceless... they even try and tell you when/what they're drinking so you can keep up. I highly reccommend it, and definitely worth two viewings, one without the commentary, and one with.
gonn HAFTA SEARCH CUZ IF ITS ANYEHRER CLOSE TO ORGAZMO ILL LOVE IT... oops sorry bout caps left hand was one key off
I have a newfound respect for vegetarians. With all the good enjoyable things they cut out of their diets, they still leave in alcohol.

Non-alcoholic beers make not a Drunkard

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Tartanium, I am confused. as usual. and drunk as usual. burt isnt my typing good? what ar we talking about? You want our names? huh? whatever cool
like tears in rain